Facts of Chad McQueen
|Date Of Birth:||December 28, 1960|
|Age (as of 2020):||59 years old|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Born In:||Baby Boomers Generation|
|Eye Color: Brown||Light|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Chad McQueen is an American actor, film producer, martial artist, and race car driver best known for his roles in The Karate Kid and The Karate Kid Part II.
What is the Age of Chad McQueen?
Chad McQueen’s age – McQueen is 60 years old as of December 28, 2020. Chadwick Steven McQueen was born in 1960 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Chadwick was born into an acting family; his father is former actor Terrence Stephen McQueen, and his mother is actor Ruby Neilam Salvador Adams.
His maternal grandparents are José Arrastia, Enrique Iglesias’ maternal great-grandfather, and Carmen “Miami” Salvador, a hula dancer of Spanish and German descent. His paternal grandparents are William McQueen, a stunt pilot for a barnstorming flying circus, and Julia Ann McQueen. Terry McQueen and Jessarae Robitaille are his two siblings.
Chad McQueen’s Personal Life
Chad McQueen From 1987 to 1990, Wife McQueen was married to Stacia Toten. The couple had one son, actor Steven R. McQueen, born in 1988, who appeared on The Vampire Diaries and Chicago Fire. Chad McQueen remarried Jeanie Galbraith in 1993. The couple has two children, Chase McQueen (born in 1995) and Madison McQueen (born in 1996).
What is Chad McQueen’s net worth?
Chad has a net worth of $45 million.
Career Line of Chad McQueen
- He began his professional racing career in the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA). McQueen has competed in a variety of races, including Motocross and the Baja 1000.
- He drove a trio of Porsche 959s restored by Porsche Motorsports for the 2004 Goodwood Festival of Speed. He was joined by Belgian racing legend Jacky Ickx and his daughter Vanina.
- He also qualified for the SCCA Runoffs in 2004, winning multiple events.
- He finished fourth for Westernesse Racing. He was seriously injured in an accident at the Daytona International Speedway in January 2006 while practicing for the 24 Hours of Daytona Sports Car race.
- McQueen has announced that his driving days are over. During the 2007 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona race, he returned to Daytona to thank the medics and track workers who he claims saved his life.
- Formalized paraphrase Later, he stated that he aspires to be a team owner.
- In November 2007, he returned to Daytona International Speedway and drove the Brumos 1975 Ecurie Escargot RSR in the Porsche Rennsport Reunion III exhibitions.
- In January 2010, he established McQueen Racing, LLC, a company that works with leaders in the motorcycle and custom car industries to create high-performance, limited-edition custom cars, motorcycles, and accessories.