Facts of Chanel Cresswell
|Full Name:||Chanel Cresswell|
|Net Worth:||1 million|
Chanel Cresswell, an English entertainer, rose to prominence as Kelly Jenkins in This Is Britain in 2006 and as Kathleen in Dracula in 2020. She is also known for winning the English Foundation TV Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer for This Is Britain in 2016.
Who is Chanel Cresswell Father?
Chanel Cresswell was born in the English county of Derbyshire in 1990. Every January 23rd, she makes a birth wish by blowing out her birthday light. She has a place in the foundation of English identity and white nationality. Charlotte is her sister’s name. When discussing her education, she mentioned that she had graduated from the Aldercar people group Language school in Britain.
Chanel was born into the Cresswell family and has a white ethnic background. Despite the fact that she hasn’t revealed much about her family, she does have a sister named Charlotte Cresswell. She lives close to her sister and frequently exchanges photos on Instagram with her.
How much is Chanel Cresswell Net Worth?
Chanel has amassed net worth of millions of dollars since the year 2020.
Who is Chanel Cresswell Husband?
Chanel hasn’t revealed much about her personal life in the media. As a result, her dating life and her beau’s subtleties remain strange.
Furthermore, viewing her social media does not provide any insight into her having a boyfriend. Not only that, but she hasn’t been seen in public with any type of beau material. As a result, Chanel will keep her dating life a secret in general.
Chanel Cresswell’s Height, Weight, and Size
Chanel maintains her normal height of 5 feet 7 inches, but her weight is unknown. Her radiance is enhanced by her bruised eye color and dark hair color.
Chanel Cresswell’s Career Line
- Chanel made her media debut in 2006 as Kelly in the film This Is Britain.
- At the time, she had roles in several short films, including Wish 143 as Amy, Butterfly as Jo, and Bunch as Sarah.
- In any case, Chanel received a smaller than usual forward leap from the hit, This is Britain’ 86.
- Chanel first appeared on the show Loss in 2011 as Liz Roberts.
- She also had recurring roles in This Is Britain ’88 as Kelly and a lead role as Julie Earlier in the television series The Case.
- Chanel has since appeared in television shows and films such as Quiet Observer, Trollied, The Outsiders, Alt, This Is Britain ’90, The Inlet, and Vera.
- Like Kathleen, she rose to an unmistakable quality structure in the BBC One dramatization arrangement, Dracula. In 2018, she also played Kelsey in the BBC One television series The Split.