Facts of Charles Gitnick
|Full Name:||Charles Gitnick|
|Birth Day:||3rd April, 2002|
|Net Worth:||$200 thousand as of 2018|
|Marital Status:||In relatioinship|
Charles Gitnick is known for his 3D enemy of weapon work. He is a craftsman and an Online media marvel. He used to sell his specialties on the Venice Seashore in California as a craftsman until he got the call from New York.
His aesthetic works are currently on display in Switzerland, Columbia, and a number of other countries. Charles has a sizable following on social media sites such as mucial.ly, Instagram, and YouTube. On Instagram, he has more than 569k followers, and on YouTube, he has more than 69k subscribers.
What is Charles Gitnick Age?
On the third of April, 2002, Charles was born in Los Angeles, California. He is of American ethnicity, and he was born under the sign of Aries. His father, Neil, helped him sell his imaginative artworks and passed on his youth to his younger sibling, Thomas, who is a baseball player.
How much is Charles Gitnick Net Worth?
According to SocialBlade.com, Charles’ total assets from his YouTube channel range from $2.2K to $35.6K. Charles’ total assets are valued at $200 thousand as of 2018.
Who is Charles Gitnick Girlfriend?
Charles, a 15-year-old American craftsman, and online media sensation is currently unavailable. Mads Lewis, an individual web star, is his girlfriend. The exact date they started seeing each other is still a mystery.
The couple is active on Instagram, frequently transferring each other’s photos. Charles recently inscribed’mine’ on a photograph of him kissing his better half, Mads Lewis.
Charles also went on a romantic trip with his sweetheart. They have a strong desire to spend quality time with one another. Regardless, they are not going to make any promises in the near future.
What is Charles Gitnick Height?
Charles stands at a respectable height, and his delightfully adorable appearance makes his fans adore him even more. To enchant his friends and family, he has light dull shading hair and blue eyes.
Charles Gitnick’s Career line
- Charles began his career as a skilled worker because he had energy for expressions and makes.
- His work is highly regarded and sought after all over the world. For the most part, his 3D against hostile weapon craftsmanship is standard.
- In the beginning, he sold his specialties on the Venice Beach in California, and over time, he became well-known throughout the United States.
- Until now, his works have been displayed in a variety of countries, including Switzerland, Colombia, and others.
- Charles has been extremely popular on mucial.ly, Instagram, and YouTube since 2018. In addition, he has over 671k followers on Instagram and over 66k subscribers on YouTube.
- In 2017, he also joined Joey Birlem, Aaron Melloul, and Imprint Thomas on the End of the Week Surge Visit.