Facts of Charlotte Crosby
|$1 million for 2019
|Jacklyn and Michael
Charlotte Crosby is an English television character best known for her role in the MTV reality series Geordie Shore. She is also known for being the winner of the Twelfth arrangement of Big name Older sibling. She even created “The Charlotte Show,” which gave her the spotlight in the industry.
Charlotte Crosby’s Early Life
Charlotte Crosby was born on May 17, 1990, in Sunderland, England, to guardians Gary and Letitia. She grew up with her siblings, Jacklyn and Michael. She is of English origin and of white nationality. She received her education from St Anthony’s Young Ladies’ Catholic Institute after passing the A-level exam.
Charlotte was destined to be guarded by Gary and Letitia Crosby. Her parents raised her with the help of her sibling Nathaniel Thomas Crosby. Charlotte has always had a soft spot for the acting world.
How much is Charlotte Crosby Net Worth?
She frequently appears on MTV News and has a regular section in Star Magazine. Charlotte’s net worth is valued at $1 million for 2019.
Who is Charlotte Crosby Boyfriend?
Charlotte is in a romantic relationship with Josh Ritchie, an unscripted television star. The couple has been dating since 2018 and is still going strong to this day. The couple frequently shares their love story on social media. For example, on June 14, 2019, Charlotte and her boyfriend Ritchie were making the most of their time at Nikki Beach in Ibiza.
Previously, the 29-year-old Reality star was smitten with a number of entertainers, including Mitchell Jenkins, Stephen Bear, David Hawley, Gaz Beadle, and others.
What is the Body Size of Charlotte Crosby?
Charlotte, the excellent TV character, is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 58 kg. She has earthy-colored hair and earthy-colored eyes.
Charlotte Crosby’s Career Line
- Charlotte began her acting career in 2011 as a unique cast member on MTV’s unscripted TV drama Geordie Shore.
- Since then, she has appeared in twelve different episodes of the show.
- She even defeated sprinter ABZ Love in the arrangement. Later that year, she was awarded the BBC Radio 1 Teenager Honors.
- Following that, the 29-year-old appeared in the second installment of the unscripted TV drama Ex on the Beach, which premiered on January 27, 2015.
- In December 2016, the star appeared in MTV Asks Charlotte Crosby, which was filmed in her new chateau in the North East of England. In 2018, she made an appearance on her arrangement The Charlotte Show, which premiered on 28 Walk.