Chiara de Blasio is the daughter of Bill de Blasio and Chirlane McCray. She is the oldest child of the couple.
|Name||Chiara de Blasio|
|Birthday||December 6, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Ethnicity||Mix (Black and white)|
|Parents||Bill de Blasio and Chirlane McCray|
|Education||Santa Clara University|
Bill is an American politician who was elected as Mayor of New York City in 2014. Likewise, Chirlane is a writer and a rising politician.
Just like her parents, Chiara makes the news sometimes due to her involvement in activism.
10 Facts on Chiara de Blasio
- Chiara de Blasio (December 6, 1994) is the daughter of Bill de Blasio. Speaking about her age, Chiara is 25 years old. Similarly, she is a Sagittarius by the horoscope calendar.
- Unlike her famous father, Chiara’s detailed Wiki page is yet to be written. However, we have collected interesting facts about Blasio from different sources.
- Chiara is a tall girl with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Likewise, her body is curvy with afro hair. Moreover, she has multiple small tattoos in her body.
- When it comes to talking about her dating life, Blasio is very secretive. So, gossips about her boyfriend or romantic partner rarely make headlines in news.
- Moving into her college, Chiara attended the Santa Clara University (2012-2016). Moreover, she is looking forward to pursuing her career in social work.
- Chiara’s father, Bill de Blasio, is the 109th Mayor of New York City. Likewise, her mother, Chirlane McCray, is a writer and activist.
- Blasio’s other family members include her siblings, Dante de Blasio. Dante the youngest child of the family. He graduated from Yale University as the Class of 2019.
- The Instagram bio account for Chiara de Blasio is private for now. Being a public figure, it is explainable that she wants to protect her identity.
- The politician’s daughter is already following her father’s footsteps. In May 2020, Chiara became a subject of arrest after holding a protest at Manhattan City.
- Previously, Blasio has also come clean about her drug and alcohol problems. Moreover, she also battled for depression for many years.