Facts of Chloe Morello:
|Full Name:||Chloe Morello|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber and Beautician|
Chloe Morello is an Australian beautician and YouTube sensation known for her channel ‘ChloeMorello.’ Chloe Morello rose to prominence after she began posting product reviews for beauty and skincare products, as well as personal style videos. Furthermore, she has appeared on commercial brands such as Napoleon Perdis, Vaseline, L’Oreal Paris, and others.
How old is Chloe Morello?
Chloe Morello, 29, is an Australian beautician, style guru, and YouTuber who was born on December 1, 1990, in Batemans Bay, Australia. Her father’s name is Italian and he immigrated to Australia when he was young; her mother’s name is also unknown. Ellie is her younger sister. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is of white ethnicity. She is an atheist. However, there is no more information about her childhood.
She began experimenting with makeup when she was 16 years old and enjoyed sharing her findings with her friends. By the age of 20, she had established her own online presence and made her foray into the world of the internet. She never imagined she’d be able to make a career out of it, though. She dropped out of high school. There is no information about her school or her studies.
How much is Chloe Morello Net Worth?
Morello’s net worth in 2019 was estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. Her primary sources of income were as a YouTuber and as a beautician. She has also worked on a variety of commercial advertisements for well-known brands such as Napoleon Perdis, Vaseline, L’Oreal Paris, and others. As a result, it could have an impact on her net worth.
She has not yet received any nominations or awards. However, she has a bright future ahead of her and could win a number of awards in the near future.
Morello Married her Boyfriend Sebastian Mecha
Morello married her boyfriend Sebastian Mecha, an Argentinean-Canadian YouTuber and exotic dancer, in 2018. Their wedding was hailed on a luxury boat sailing through Sydney Harbor.
She also confirmed rumors about their engagement by posting a photo of her engagement ring on Instagram. Previously, she was associated with fellow You Tuber Jack Ducommun, who frequently appeared with her on YouTube.
How Tall is Chloe Morello?
Morello is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall and weighs 53 kg (116 lbs). She has a 34-25-35 body measurement. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair.
Career Line of Chloe Morello
- She began her career as a beautician and Youtuber after dropping out of college and starting a full-time career by posting reviews on beauty and skincare products. She later posted educational videos on beauty and lifestyle products.
- She began her career at the age of 16 by posting various videos, and after becoming viral, she now devotes her full time to YouTube.
- She then went on to create informative and educational videos about beauty and lifestyle products. As her popularity grew, she diversified into fun tutorials, hair styling, and beauty tips, which helped her rating skyrocket.
- Today, she is a leading beauty and style guru on YouTube from Australia, with over 2.3 million subscribers to her channel, ‘ChloeMorello.’ Her fans hail from as far away as Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands, and they value her beauty advice.
- After she gained popularity, she began promoting popular brands such as L’Oreal Paris, Vaseline, Napoleon Perdis, and Face Halo. She also appeared in a commercial for Virgin Mobile, Australia’s Game of Phone mobile app.
- Her YouTube channel is getting better by the day. She also shares video profiles of various actresses. Then, in 2014, she appeared in the Australian short comedy films ‘Girl + Ghost.’
- Chloe began her career working in a crematorium in Canberra and her family’s motel on Australia’s NSW coast, until she became active on social media and decided to make it a full-time career.
- She started her own website and YouTube channel, ‘ChloeMorello,’ where she posted beauty tips that quickly went viral. She rose to prominence alongside Huda Kattan, an American beauty vlogger and make-up artist, after they revealed their foundation-shaving secret.
- Her vlogging quickly became more profitable than her regular job at the family motel, so she quit her other jobs in 2014 to focus solely on her beauty vlog.
- As her YouTube videos grew in popularity, she began working on promotional campaigns for top brands such as L’Oreal Paris, Vaseline, YSL, Simone Perele, and Napoleon Perdis.
- Her most recent campaigns are for Priceline and Face Halo. She also appeared in a commercial for Virgin Mobile Australia’s Game of Phones, a mobile app game that transports you to a virtual world where you must kill demons to save a princess and claim your prize.
- Chloe has created video profiles of leading actresses such as Eva Longoria, Barbara Palvin, and Blake Lively for their Cannes Film Festival makeup looks. She co-starred with Hugh Bosman and Krissan Pattugalan in Nik Wansbrough’s Australian short comedy film ‘Girl + Ghost’ (2014).