Facts of Chris Cotton
|Full Name:||Chris Cotton|
|Age:||32( Death 2019)|
|Profession:||Actor and writer,|
Chris Cotton’s beguiling grin and comical inclination will only be found in his standup recordings, as he died unexpectedly at the age of 32. He was a stand-up comedian and entertainer from Philadelphia who had appeared on Good Times TV: Each Damn Day.
When was Chris Cotton Birthed?
Chris Cotton was born in the United States in 1987 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Every sixteenth of January, he celebrates his birthday. In any case, he died on December 11, 2019, at the age of 32. Chris Cotton is the son of Henry Cotton and Cheryl Cotton. He had a younger brother named Henry Cotton. He attended Bok Secondary School for his education. Chris then went to Cheyney College in Pennsylvania for further examination.
Chris was born into the Cotton family and has an African-American ethnic background. He was the son of Henry Cotton and Cheryl Cotton, and he was raised alongside his brother Henry Cotton. To get out of the poverty line, his father worked as a downtown teacher. He spent his childhood in four different neighborhoods in Philadelphia.
What is the Cause of Chris Cotton Death?
Chris Cotton, a joke artist from Philadelphia, died on December 11, 2019 at the age of 32. His death was confirmed by numerous online media posts, as well as a tribute from Funny TV.
Chris, 32, was referred to for his standup parody and as an essayist. He used to write, deliver, and appear on Every Damn Day of the Funny TV syndicated show. He has worked with some of the most well-known public figures, including Kevin Hart, Tommy Davidson, and Artie Lange.
Chris and his wife, on the other hand, were expecting their first child in February 2020. Furthermore, the reason for Chris Cotton’s death remains unknown.
Estimation of Chris Cotton’s Net Worth
Chris Cotton’s net worth was valued at $100,000 prior to his death.
Wife and Kids of Chris Cotton
Chris was a married man who had given his significant other, Erica Lynn, an ecstatic married life in May 2011. Ultimately, the couple first met at Bok Secondary School. They married after a long wedding. Chris and Erica were expecting their first child in February 2019, prior to his death. Similarly, Chris had conveyed an image to his better half regarding their pregnancy news.
Body Dimensions of Chris Cotton
Chris’ height and weight have not been revealed. Regardless, he had a dull complex wiped out by dark hair and bruised eyes.
Chris Cotton’s Career Line
- The previous professional comic artist Chris was a member of his own benefactor organization, Center City Parody LLC. Throughout his career, he was frequently involved with Artie Lange Uncensored Webcast and The Gavin McInnes Show.
- He also had the opportunity to work with some of the most well-known public figures, including Keith Robinson, Kevin Hart, Hannibal Burress, and Artie Lange.
- Chris displayed his sense of humour in the Eric Andre Show Live and Charleston Parody Celebration phases in 2012.
- Chris began performing for the Artie Lange Show and the World Arrangement of Satire Celebration in the long run. He even competed and advanced to the semi-finals of the NBC All-Inclusive Stand-Up Rivalry.
- Chris, 32, was propelled into the Hollywood industry by his extraordinary parody talent.
- He appeared in films such as Diwal’oween, Carpool Rules, and Each Damn Day.