Facts of Chris Pfaff
|Full Name:||Chris Pfaff|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession:||Music producer, television personality, and clothing designer|
|Education:||Coventry High School|
Chris Pfaff (Christopher Russel Pfaff) is a musician, television personality, and clothing designer from the United States. Chris Pfaff is also the creator of the Young and Reckless streetwear clothing line and the host of the Short Story Long Podcast. He is known as Drama because he is a successful entrepreneur and the star of three hit MTV shows, including the new season of “Fantasy Factory.”
How old is Chris Pfaff?
Chris Pfaff was born in Akron, Ohio on January 28th, 1988. Christopher Russel Pfaff was his birth name. He is of North American ethnicity and has American nationality. He, too, is 34 years old. When it comes to his parents, he hasn’t revealed much about them. He appears to be a rather private individual who has not revealed much about his personal life. Scott Pfaff, also known as Big Catt, is his younger brother. He’s a music producer with his own studio in the Fantasy Factory.
He was also born and raised in Ohio, where he graduated from Coventry High School in 2005. He later relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a professional skating career, but instead became Rob’s personal assistant. Drama is Chris’s moniker. Rob Dyrdek, a professional skater, is the cousin of Pfaff. As the cousin of a well-known celebrity, he possesses similar abilities and was also a big fan of skating.
How much does Chris Pfaff earn?
Chris has a net worth of $10 million as of 2020. Since 2005, he has been amassing his fortune. Pfaff enjoys his opulent lifestyle and recently celebrated his 26th birthday by purchasing a brand-new Lamborghini Gallardo. Overall, Chris exemplifies how a simple man can rise to the top of his profession. With numerous film stars and great artists wearing his clothes, it is safe to say that he has achieved industry fame, which is not an easy task.
Who is Chris Pfaff’s Wife?
Chris has a relationship. Koreen Odiney is a social media sensation and the creator of the video series ‘We’re Not Really Strangers.’ Pfaff’s Instagram posts show their romantic relationship. Previously, he was in a relationship with Channel West Coast, a reality star, but the relationship didn’t last long. In 2014, the couple divorced.
In 2011, Chris Pfaff was linked to Chanel West Coast, a reality star. They met through Rob Dyrdek and quickly became friends. They were even rumored to be engaged, but they never confirmed it. Drama admitted to making a faux pas with a celebrity while attempting to promote his clothing line.
“We did this $150,000 campaign with a celebrity when I was a little too confident in myself and the brand. I assumed you could simply pick a celebrity to wear your clothes and it would look nice and work. The celebrity, on the other hand, did not fit the brand. There was nothing to say. There was nothing daring to report. The campaign was not only a failure, but it also harmed the brand in the long run.”
How tall is Chris Pfaff?
He is 6 feet tall and weighs 84 kg, according to his body measurements. He has dark brown eyes and golden-brown hair. Furthermore, he has not revealed any other information to the public about his body measurements, shoe size, dress size, and so on. He has a great dashing personality and a normal body type.
Career line of Chris Pfaff
- Chris Pfaff wanted to be a professional skateboarder until he fell off his skateboard and fractured his skull. He went into a coma after suffering a brain hemorrhage. Despite the fact that he had no long-term consequences, he stated that skateboarding was not something he should do.
- Furthermore, he relocated to Los Angeles with the intention of finding a studio apartment and working in a skate shop. Instead of working at a skate shop, he met his second cousin Rob Dyrdek and became his personal assistant.
- He appeared alongside his cousin Rob Dyrdek on Rob $ Big. He was Rob’s personal assistant at the time, and Rob was filming the MTV pilot “Rob and Big” with his friend Big Black, a big black security guard.
- Chris portrayed Rob’s shy, quiet cousin from Ohio in the show. He’s also appeared on other reality shows like Fantasy Factory and Nitro Circus.
- He also hosted the ‘Short Story Long Podcast.’ In the show, he interviews friends and people who have made a name for themselves and overcame obstacles to get to where they are today.
- Chris founded the streetwear fashion label ‘Young and Reckless.’ He launched the brand at the age of 22 with no marketing or branding experience and no outside funding.
- He had a friend who was knowledgeable about graphic design, and he sketched and designed the original logo.
- Six years after its debut, in 2015, the brand had grown to become a national brand, with distribution in over 3,000 Macy’s, Dillard’s, and PacSun stores. Puff Daddy and Justin Bieber have both endorsed the company. He employs 43 people and earns $31 million per year.
- Chris is a music producer as well, but he once stated in an interview that it is more of a hobby for him, despite the fact that he and his production team have some good records on some albums.
- He stated that after the success of his clothing line, he decided to focus more on it and less on music production. Amcham Finland has nominated Chris Pfaff for the title of Amchampion of the Year.