Facts of Christie Mac Campo
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Full Name:||Christie Mac Campo|
Christie Mac Campo, a former American model, rose to fame after marrying American actor Robert Joseph Camposecco, better known as Bobby Campo. She has been a hairstylist for a while.
What is Christie Mac Campo’s Age?
The date of birth of this lovely celebrity wife Campo is unknown, but her husband was born on May 9, 1983. She must have been born in the United States of America in order to be an American nationality. Christie is a person of mixed ethnicity. When compared to her husband’s age, she could be in her early 30s.
Christie Mac Campo and Bobby Campo are married till Now?
Christie Mac Campo and Bobby Campo are married to one another. The couple decided to marry after dating for about two years. Christie married her wedding Bobby on March 21, 2015, in front of their close friends and family.
They had a private wedding ceremony with their closest friends and family near Venice Beach. The couple made a point of posting a photo of their wedding on social media. The couple has been happily married for over 5 years while maintaining their privacy. Christie and Bobby reportedly met in a restaurant in December 2013. The couple began dating after their first meeting.
Christie and Bobby don’t have any children together, but they are expecting a child soon. They do, however, have two other family members: a dog named Reagan and a cat named Remy.
Hairstylist’s Average Salary and Wealth
Christie has worked as a model, as previously stated. She must have amassed a sizable net worth as a former model. According to reports, Christie Mac Campo has a net worth of $100,000. Working as a hairstylist, she has been able to make a good living. According to reports, a hairstylist’s average salary is around $26,090.
According to reports, Christie’s husband Bobby Campo has a net worth of $20 million. His acting career has netted him a sizable sum of money. He starred in the supernatural horror film The Final Destination, which grossed $186.2 million at the box office on a $40 million production budget.
Christie Mac Campo’s Career Line
- Christie has worked as a model in the past.
- She used to be a model, but now she works as a hairstylist. Christie Mac Campo is a member of the Cocre8 music collective.
- The company aspires to change people’s minds about the use of hair in art and crafts.
- Aside from modeling, she has a passion for writing poems that are both inspiring and heartfelt.
- Christie and her husband enjoy rock climbing, soccer, and cycling in their spare time.
- Bobby Campo’s real name is Robert Joseph Camposecco, and he is an actor from the United States.
- He is best known for his role in the horror film The Final Destination as Nick O’Bannon.