Christina Hendricks Bio
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
Christina Hendricks is a British actress best known for her role as Joan Harris in AMC’s Mad Men. She has also appeared in films such as Drive, Detachment, and Life as We Know It. Explore Christina Hendricks’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Husband, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career, and many more Facts in her bio.
She frequently delights her fans by sharing her modeling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their gratitude for her snaps update. Her physical dimensions are 34-28-40 inches. She has a 34 C bra cup size. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She weights approximately 55 kg (121 pounds). She has lovely dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Wiki, Age, and Family
Christina Hendricks was born on May 3, 1975 in Los Angeles, California. She’s 45 years old. She is of mixed heritage and British nationality. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. And her birthplace is Knoxville, Tennessee. Her mother, Jackie Sue Hendricks, is a psychotherapist, and her father, Robert Hendricks, is a Forest Service employee from Birmingham, England. She also has siblings. Hendricks has one sibling. She went to elementary school, according to her education.
How mcuh is Christina Hendricks’s Net Worth?
She worked as a model and appeared as a guest star on several television shows. Between the ages of 18 and 27, Hendricks began modeling in New York, London, and Japan before moving on to commercials. Her net worth is reported to be more than $13 million (USD).
In October 2009, she married Geoffrey Arend. They divorced in October of 2019.
Christina Hendricks Facts
- Christina Hendricks is a British-American actress and former model.
- Hendricks had recurring roles in several television series, including Beggars and Choosers.
- She is very active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Hendricks began modeling in New York, London, and Japan between the ages of 18 and 27 before transitioning into appearing in commercials.
- She played Joan Holloway on the AMC series Mad Men.
You may also like: E. D. Hill