Facts of Christine Adams
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birth Name||Christine Adams|
|Birth Place/City||London, England|
|Date of Birth:||1974 , August-15|
|Height:||5 Feet 8 Inch|
Christine Adams is a British-American actress and model who is best known for her roles as Mira in the Fox sci-fi series Terra Nova, Agent Anne Weaver in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Lynn Pierce in The CW superhero series Black Lightning.
She made her acting introduction in a scene of Noel’s House Party in 1998. She considered and moved on from Middlesex University.
Early Life and Age of Christine Adams
Christine Adams was born in London, England, on August 15, 1974, to Nigerian parents. She is 46 years old and stands 5 feet 8 inches tall as of October 2020. (1.73 meters). Adams went to Middlesex University, which is located in Hendon, north-west London.
Who is the Husband of Christine Adams?
Christine Adams has kept her personal life a closely guarded secret. Adams, on the other hand, is rumored to be married in secret. The mystery man is thought to be a man named David Young, according to some online sources.
Eva Jean Adams and Rae Adams, Adams’ daughters, are her only children. Adams has lived in Atlanta, Georgia with her family since she began working more and more in American films and television shows. On October 16, 2019, she became a naturalized US citizen.
Christine Adams’ Net Worth
Adams began her acting profession in the little arrangement NY-LON in 2004. A portion of her jobs on TV arrangement incorporate Doctor Who, Pushing Daisies, Heroes, My Family, and Real Husbands of Hollywood. She acted in The CW superhuman TV dramatization arrangement Black Lightning in 2017.
Christine Adams is estimated to have a net worth of at least $2 million in 2020, according to some online sources. Her fortune stems from her career as an actress on television.
Christine Adams’ Career
- Christine Adams first appeared on screen in the made-for-TV drama Where There Is Smoke in 2000.
- She went on to star in shows like EastEnders, It’s a Girl Thing, In Deep, NCS Manhunt, Doctors, Murder in Mind, and Stargate SG-1 in the United Kingdom.
- Adams made her feature film debut as Chrissie in (Past Present Future) Imperfect, a British drama film.
- In Christopher Nolan’s 2005 superhero blockbuster Batman Begins, she played Jessica, a receptionist at Wayne Enterprises, opposite Christian Bale.
- Katherine Williams Osgood in the Channel 4 drama miniseries NY-LON in 2004 was her first starring role on television.
- Her next leading role was in the BBC One sitcom Home Again in 2006.
- She also appeared as a guest star on shows such as Dr. Who, Lie to Me, Heroes, CSI: Miami, and Nip/Tuck before starring as Lena Boudreaux in the ABC legal drama series The Whole Truth from 2010 to 2011.
- She also played Mira in the ABC sci-fi drama Terra Nova, which aired for only one season.
- Aside from that, she has portrayed Agent Anne Weaver on ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Hani Jibril on TNT’s Legends, and Lena Abbott on CBS’s The Mentalist.
- She starred as Rie Moran in the AMC crime drama series Feed the Beast in 2016.
- In 2018, she portrayed Lynn Pierce / Dr. Lynn Stewart in Black Lightning, a CW superhero series based on DC Comics characters.
- She has appeared in films such as Eye of the Dolphin, TRON: Legacy, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Bad Blood, and Spare Room on the big screen.