Christine Sydelko is a Youtuber from the United States. Christine Sydelko is known for her comedy vines and song parodies. Christina’s parody of Closer by The Chainsmokers and Halsey is quite popular among viewers.
How old is Christine Sydelko?
Christina Sydleko’s full name is Christine Lauren Sydleko. Christina was born on March 27, 1994, and is now 26 years old. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Christina was also born in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States of America. Her nationality is American. Christina is the daughter of Pam Sydelko, who has always worked as a scientist and now runs her own consulting firm. Christine, like her two siblings, was raised in a similar manner. She has two older brothers.
In addition, she attended DePaul University. She chose digital media and cinema. Christine, however, dropped out of college in 2015 and relocated to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in comedy.
How much is Christine Sydelko Net Worth?
Christine and her co-star Elijah won the Shorty Award for Best Comedian in 2017 for their roles in the short film ‘Eat, Clay, Love.’
Furthermore, some sources estimate her net worth to be around $10 million. However, there is no information available about her total asset value.
Christine Sydelko’s Rumour Dating
Christine is currently single. She was, however, rumored to be in a romantic relationship with her ex-fellow YouTuber Elijah. However, the couple has denied it and simply labeled it as a prank because Elijah is gay and Christine is asexual.
How tall is Christine Sydelko?
Christine has suffered a great deal as a result of her body-shaming. Furthermore, Katy Perry’s Swish Swish has enraged her the most. However, she is now much more confident in herself. Christine is 77 inches tall and weighs approximately 110 kilograms. Similarly, she enjoys tattoos and has them engraved on various parts of her body. However, there is no information about her body measurements.
Career line of Christine Sydelko
- Christine’s career began on the Vine platform. Her popularity skyrocketed after her edgy vine ‘Bible Studies’ went viral. Christine, on the other hand, quickly became a victim of cyberbullying. She was subjected to a slew of insults and body shaming because of her appearance. Christine was usually unfazed by negative comments.
- Christine, on the other hand, revealed that the constant bullying and abusive comments nearly ruined her life. She felt as if she wanted to hide from the rest of the world.
- Christine eventually realized that hiding was not an option if she wanted to fight these bullies. Similarly, Christine began tweeting frequently about the daily struggles that an overweight person faces.
- Furthermore, she emphasized how these verbal abuses affect many people’s lives, often leading to suicide attempts. Christine also started an online battle to protect those who are bullied from the negative consequences.
- Christine rose to prominence on the then-popular social media platform Vine. She began by creating an account called ‘PoyayoWithAnE.’ Her short video titled ‘Bible Studies’ quickly went viral, catapulting her to stardom. Christine, on the other hand, had to change her vine username to ‘NotChristineSydelko’ after it was hacked.
- Furthermore, in August 2015, she decided to change her social media usernames to a more simple version, ‘CSydelko.’ Christine has worked with a number of Vine stars, including Tom Harlock and Erin Gifoy.
- She has also worked with Chris Klemens, Drew Monson, Colleen Ballinger, Manual Gutierrez, Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig, and Manrie Hart. However, she was forced to halt her vines after the application stopped working.
- Christine also launched her self-titled YouTube channel on June 9, 2015, and it now has over 1.32 million subscribers as of March 2020. Christine uploads random content to her channel. She uploads photos, videos, challenges, travel vlogs, and other content. Christine has posted travel vlogs such as ‘LA Vlog’ and ‘Disney Vlog.’
- Similarly, he created videos ranting on a variety of topics, such as ‘Lets Rant: Sororities/Fraternities; College; Youtube Rant.’ Christine has also appeared in the TV series Maury and other short films.
- Similarly, Christine had launched a YouTube channel with fellow comedian Elijah Daniel. They started a YouTube channel called ‘Elijah & Christine’ where they uploaded their vlogs and other crazy content they do together.
- Christine stated that if their channel reached one million subscribers, she would contact Elijah. Similarly, in 2016, their channel had over 1 million subscribers. Soon after, they posted a video announcing that they were engaged and would marry in 2017.
- However, Christine later revealed that it was a joke, and that Elijah is gay and Christine is asexual.
- Christine and Elijah released a parody of Chainsmokers’ “Closer” in January 2017. Their video quickly went viral. Furthermore, they collaborated with fellow Youtuber Tana Mongeau to create a parody of ‘The Maury Show,’ which became very popular among viewers. Similarly, the comedian duo appeared in Julien Solomita’s short film ‘Eat, Clay, Love.’
- Furthermore, the duo launched a merchandise line called ‘the@pack.’ Unfortunately, after some time had passed, Christine and her professional partner Elijah split up in January 2018.
- Christine later appeared in Katy Perry’s music video for “Swish Swish.” She later admitted to her fans that she had no idea her body structure would be mocked in the music video.