Facts of Christopher Paul Richards
|Full Name:||Christopher Paul Richards|
|Profession:||a rising entertainer|
|Height:||5 feet and 7 inches|
Christopher Paul Richards is a rising entertainer who is following in the footsteps of his parents, who have appeared in a number of feature films, television series, and Broadway shows. From the Showtime arrangement, Billions, he is known as Senior member Axelrod.
What is the Age of Christopher Paul Richards?
Christopher Paul was born in 2003 in New York City, New York, USA. His birthday is August 20th, and he was born under the sign of Leo. He has an American identity as well as white nationality. He grew up alongside his older sibling, Tommy.
Christopher was born into the Richards family and was given the full name Christopher Paul Richards. Regardless, he hasn’t openly shared his father’s and mother’s personalities. Furthermore, his parents raised him alongside a more mature sibling named Tommy.
Other than acting, Christopher has a variety of interests. When he isn’t working, he spends his time practicing arrow-based weaponry, baseball, hockey, swimming, roller-blading, ball, hip-bounce, Jumping and Trampoline, and Stage Battle.
What is the Net Worth of Christopher Paul Richards?
In addition, Christopher appeared in the films The Marvel Ladies and Educator Marston as High Schooler Donn. He has also performed voice singing in one of Sesame Street’s signature tunes on HBO/PBS. Christopher’s net worth is valued at $100,000 as of 2020.
Who is Christopher Paul Richards Girlfriend?
Christopher is more concerned with pursuing his acting career than with dating. Along with that, he understands how to keep his personal and professional lives in sync.
We’ll see him dating a sweetheart when the time comes, but for the time being, he’s too young to even consider having a companion.
Christopher Paul Richards’s Height and Weight
Christopher’s height remains at 5 feet and 7 inches as one of the dynamic young entertainers. He has beautiful light hair and greenish eyes.
Christopher Paul Richards’s Career Line
- Christopher debuted on Broadway in Discovering Neverland, opposite Kelsey Grammer and Matthew Morrison.
- He portrayed the difficult situation by playing Jack Llewelyn Davies and even Peter Llewelyn Davies on a regular basis.
- He also appeared in the Paper Factory Playhouse’s summer production of Mythical Being.
- Moreover, Christopher has appeared as a recurring character on the hit Showtimes series Billions. He took on the role of Damien Lewis and Malin Akerman’s child, Senior member Axelrod, there.
- Similarly, his other television credit includes playing the arrangement as a regular part in the hit CBS satire ‘Me, Myself, and I.’ He was even featured in the NBC arrangement, Law and Request: Unusual Casualties Unit.