Facts of Colin Firth
|Full Name:||Colin Firth|
|Net Worth:||$25 million|
|Sibling:||Kate Firth, Jonathon Firth|
|Father:||David Norman Lewis Firth|
Colin Firth is an English actor who has won a number of awards, including a Golden Globe, an Institute Grant, three Screen Entertainers Society Grants, and two BAFTAs, in addition to the Volpi Cup. The Lord’s Discourse, for which he won the Institute Grant for Best Entertainer, is one of his most well-known works in the entertainment world.
What Age is Colin Firth?
On the tenth of September 1960, Colin was born in Grayshott, Hampshire, United Kingdom. His zodiac sign is Virgo, and he is of English ethnicity. Shirley Jen and David Norman Lewis Firth, scholarly instructors, were destined to be his guardians. Colin is the oldest of his three siblings, including his sister Kate and brother Jonathon.
Colin Andrew Firth CBE’s real name is Colin Andrew Firth, and he was born on September 10, 1960, in Grayshott, Hampshire, England. Shirley Jen and David Norman Lewis Firth, Colin’s two guardians, are the oldest of his three kin. He is happily married to Livia, with whom he shares two wonderful children, Luca and Matteo. Colin, too, has a son named Will from a previous relationship with Meg Tilly.
Colin Firth’s Wife and Children
Colin made a name for himself in the amusement industry, but he failed to do the same in his personal life. He had a relationship with Meg Tilly, his co-entertainer from the film Valmont, in 1989. The couple had a child named Will and relocated to British Columbia, Canada, but their relationship ended in 1994.
Colin married Livia Giuggioli, a lovely chief, on June 21, 1997, and they have two lovely children together. To entice Livia, he learned Italian and began dating her; they now live in Chiswick, London, and Umbria, Italy.
Regardless, Livia drew attention when rumors surfaced that she had been dating another man named Marco Brancaccio for a long time from 2015 to 2016. Mr. Brancaccia allegedly began following her, according to Individuals, but he has denied the allegations, and Livia and Colin have both reaffirmed their responsibility to one another following the incident.
Colin Firth’s Height and Body Measurements
Colin is 6 feet and 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 76 kilograms. Even at 58 years old, the Oscar winner has maintained his physical fitness.
How much is Colin Firth’s Net Worth?
Colin, in addition to acting, directed the film “Eye in the Sky” which starred Aaron Paul, Helen Mirren, and Barkhad Abdi. His most recent films include “Arthur Newman,” “The Railroad Man,” and “Kingsman: The Mystery Administration” Colin is preparing for his upcoming films Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, and Kursk in 2018. Colin has amassed a net worth of $25 million as a result of all of this.
Colin Firth’s Career Line
- Colin’s acting career began in the mid-1980s with films such as Another Nation and Lost Realms.
- Nonetheless, he got his big break playing Fitzwilliam Darcy in Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
- With films like “Shakespeare in Adoration,” “Bridget Jones’ Journal,” and “Love Really,” he flourished with large film screens (2003). Colin received indisputable essential recognition in 2009 for playing the lead in Tom Passage’s show film “A Solitary Man” which earned him his first Institute Grant and was even recognized with a BAFTA.
- Colin’s most well-known and well-received performance to date is in the 2010 English sensation film “The Ruler’s Discourse,” in which he played Lord George VI.
- He was even awarded the prestigious Oscar and a slew of other international awards for his outstanding performance as the character.