Facts of Colleen Ballinger
|Full Name:||Colleen Ballinger|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Sibling:||Christopher, Trent, and Rache|
Colleen Ballinger is a comedienne and actress whose YouTube videos about the talentless Miranda Sings have received over 2.2 billion views on the Miranda Sings channel. Colleen Ballinger’s self-titled vlogging YouTube channel has also received over 1.7 billion views. She made her Netflix debut as Miranda in the original series Haters Back Off in 2016.
How old is Colleen Ballinger?
Colleen Ballinger has a 34-year-old daughter. Her birthday is November 21, 1986, and she was born in Santa Barbara, California, USA. Tim Ballinger, a sales manager, is her father, and Gwen, a housewife, is his father. She is the youngest of four siblings, with two older brothers, Christopher and Trent, and one younger sister, Rachel. Rachel and Christopher each have over two million and one million subscribers on their YouTube channels, respectively.
Similarly, she was homeschooled during middle school. She went on to attend San Marcos High School and Azusa Pacific University, where she majored in vocal performance and graduated in 2008. Ballinger is an American citizen, but she hasn’t revealed anything about her nationality.
How much is Colleen Ballinger’s Net Worth?
Colleen Ballinger, a talented personality, has received multiple nominations and awards for her web videos. In 2015, she won Teen Choice Awards’ Choice Web Star: Comedy and Streamy Awards Performance for Best Actress. She has also received seventeen award nominations.
Furthermore, she is a multitalented American comedian, actress, singer, songwriter, and YouTube star who has amassed a sizable net worth. As a result, her net worth is likely to be in the $8 million range.
Who is Colleen Ballinger’s Husband?
Colleen Ballinger and Joshua David Evans, another YouTuber, got engaged on April 5, 2014. The couple vlogged their wedding on July 2, 2015, and it is available on their respective YouTube channels. They even tied the knot in a private ceremony attended only by family and close friends. After a little more than a year of marriage, they announced their divorce on September 30, 2016.
She began dating her co-star Erik Stocklin during the production of Haters Back Off. The couple announced their engagement and the birth of their first child, a boy, on June 29, 2018. Her due date had been set for January 1st, 2019. In the same way, they married in 2018. Colleen gave birth to their son, Flynn Timothy Stocklin, on December 10, 2018, at 6:04 p.m. Her son weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long. Her first labor was documented and is available on her YouTube channel, along with numerous pregnancy updates.
How tall is Colleen Ballinger?
Colleen Ballinger stands 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) tall. She is stunning and possesses a charming and intelligent personality. Her weight and other body measurements are not currently available. Her hair and eyes are both brown.
Career line of Colleen Ballinger
- Colleen Mae Ballinger, better known as Miranda Sings (formerly PsychoSoprano), is a YouTube vlogger, actress, musician, and comedian from the United States.
- She uploads sketches, music, and personal updates to her YouTube channel. The channel even introduced vlogs, but in late 2014, she created a separate vlog channel called “Colleen Vlogs.”
- Similarly, she has many celebrity best friends, including Ariana Grande, the famous singer who also appeared in Victorious.
- She is an actress who, with the help of her brother Christopher Ballinger, starred in her self-written and produced Netflix Original TV show Haters Back Off!
- Colleen Ballinger began her YouTube journey in 2006, when she shared videos of herself performing vocals with friends.
- Her channel, however, didn’t really take off until her alias (Miranda Sings) became famous. When she changed the tone of her channel to be more comedic, it gained traction. When she became known as “Colleen” rather than “Miranda,” she began to post on the PsychoSoprano channel every Friday.
- Her videos are diverse in content, and several of them feature collaborations with others, including her ex-husband JoshuaDTV aka Joshua David Evans, her sister Rachel, and international pop sensation Ariana Grande.
- Eventually, she began doing a weekly Q&A on her channel called “Colleen’s Corner.” Viewers can now submit their own jingle/intro for each of her Tuesday Q&As.
- On December 25, 2014, she launched a second channel called Colleen Vlogs, where she posts her daily vlogs; however, her daily vlog channel does not receive as much attention as her Colleen Ballinger videos.
- She currently has over 8.56 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel and approximately 3.15 million subscribers on Colleen Vlogs.
- Her vlogging channel’s most popular videos are “Finding Out I’m Pregnant!” with nearly 11 million views and “My Body Before, During, and After Pregnancy!” with 8.3 million views.
- In 2012, Ballinger appeared on Nickelodeon’s “Victorious.” She sang “Freak the Freak Out” as Miranda Sings in the episode “Tori Goes Platinum.”
- This brief cameo appeared when the character Mason was watching video submissions in search of the next person he could make famous. In 2014, she appeared on the VH1 series “I Love the 2000s.”
- Colleen first appeared on The View in January 2015, and she returned in August 2017 to appear on Live with Kelly and Ryan. She was a guest star on the third and fourth seasons of the YouTube Premium show Escape The Night. Dying in S3 E5 and S4E5, but being resurrected and escaping the night in S4.
- Ballinger announced in January 2016 that Netflix had picked up “Haters Back Off” for a one-season run. On December 30th, 2017, she posted a video to her main channel about the show’s cancellation.
- On October 5, 2018, she announced that she would appear as Miranda Sings in Disney’s Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- In 2018, she appeared as The Disco Dancer in season 3 of the web series Escape the Night, as a cameo in the animated film Ralph Breaks the Internet, and as a dancer in Ariana Grande’s music video Thank U, Next. In season 4 of Escape the Night, she played The Duchess (2019).
- In the same way, she made her Broadway debut as Dawn in the musical Waitress. From August to September of this year, she made an appearance. The musical’s box office grosses increased by $358,783 the week of her debut, to $938,087, and they continued to rise the following week, reaching $963,408.
- She played Janet in a Livestream reading of The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween 2020, alongside original cast members Tim Curry, Nell Campbell, and Barry Bostwick.
- Colleen has held an annual fundraiser on her birthday, November 21, to benefit childhood cancer since 2015. Using her YouTube channel and GoFundMe or similar sites, she has solicited donations and sold or given away a variety of personal items, Miranda merchandise, and props, as well as draft scripts from Haters Back Off.
- She donated all of the funds raised in 2015 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and in 2016, she donated to individual families dealing with the costs and burdens of their children’s cancer treatments.
- Colleen raised more than $200,000 between 2016 and 2018, with her 2019 fundraiser benefiting Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and Family Reach. In 2019, she even collaborated with The Game Theorists to raise over $1.3 million for St. Jude’s.