Connie Angland is a costume designer and puppeteer from the United States. Connie Angland is well-known as the wife of Academy Award-nominated actor-director Billy Bob Thornton. Likewise, she is Thornton’s sixth wife.
How old is Connie Angland?
Connie Angland was born on October 22, 1964, in the United States of America. She is 56 years old and born under the astrological sign of Libra. She is an American nationality. Likewise, her given name is Constance I Angland.
Her mother’s name is Angie Pepper, but her father’s name is unknown to us. Her parents divorced when she was very young. Her mother later remarried three-time Oscar winner for film sound editing, Walter Murch. Similarly, her stepfather, Walter, is one of the most well-known actors in films such as The English Patient, Apocalypse Now, American Graffiti, The Godfather: Part II, and Julia. Connie also has three siblings, whose names are Carrie Angland, Walter Slater Murch, and Beatrice Murch.
Concerning Connie’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions she attended are not currently available. And, given her age, she must have graduated from both high school and university, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies. Connie, on the other hand, has never gone to school.
What is the Net Worth of Connie Angland?
According to articlebio, Connie has a net worth of $3 million. Her main source of income is her career as a Puppeteer and Costume Artist.
Is Connie Angland married?
Connie Angland met her husband, Billy Bob Thornton, on the set of the comedy crime drama film “Bad Santa” in 2002. They began dating shortly after Angelina Jolie’s divorce. The couple married on October 22, 2014. Similarly, despite their adamant refusal to marry after five previous failed marriages, they are now happily married. Furthermore, their wedding ceremony was small and private. They held it at the couple’s home in Los Angeles, California, in the presence of close friends and family.
They also have a daughter named Bella Thornton. Billy also has three other children from previous marriages, including his oldest daughter, Amanda Brumfield, from his first marriage, and his sons, William Thornton and Harry James Thornton, from his fourth marriage.
How tall is Connie Angland?
Connie Angland stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Similarly, his other body measurements, such as her chest size, waist size, and hip size, are 32-26-32 inches. Connie has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a lovely smile.
Career line of Connie Angland
- Connie Angland is a professional American puppeteer. She works in the special effects makeup department on film and television sets and specializes in costume design. She is also known for her roles in films such as Arachnophobia, Pet Shop, Men in Black, Phantoms, Stigmata, Big Momma’s House, Planet of the Apes, and Men in Black II.
- Aside from that, Connie has had a brief stint in front of the camera, including an uncredited role in Jayne Mansfield’s Car, a 2012 drama film. However, given her stepfather and husband, it is easy to overlook Connie’s own involvement in the film industry.
- Her husband, Billy Bob Thornton, is an Academy Award-winning actor and writer. Billy’s sixth wife’s name is Connie Angland. He’s also a musician and a filmmaker. He got his first break when he co-wrote and starred in the 1992 thriller “One False Move.”
- Billy received international attention in 1996 after writing, directing, and starring in the independent drama film “Sling Blade.” Similarly, he won an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor. And, like this, his career began in the entertainment industry.
- Furthermore, Connie Angland’s stepfather, Walter Murch, is an American film editor, director, writer, and sound designer. And, with a career dating back to 1969, including work on THX1138, Apocalypse Now, The Godfather I, II, and III, American Graffiti, The Conversation, and The English Patient, he has three Academy Award wins and nine nominations: six for picture editing and three for sound mixing.
- Similarly, he is known as “the most respected film editor and sound designer in modern cinema,” according to Roger Ebert.