Facts of Connor Ball:
|Full Name:||Connor Ball|
|Net Worth:||$100k – $1 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Bassist, Musician, Actor|
|Sibling:||Lewie, Angus and Hamish Ball|
Connor Ball, along with band members Bradley Simpson, James McVey, and Tristan Evans, is a musician, actor, and bassist for the British pop-rock band The Vamps. Connor Ball began by uploading cover songs to YouTube before joining the band.
How old is Connor Ball?
Connor Ball (born 15 March 1996 in Aberdeen, Scotland) is a Scottish musician, actor, and bassist (24 years). Connor Samuel John Ball is his given name. His family consists of his parents and three siblings. Simon Ball is his father, and Kelly Ball is his mother.
He has a younger brother, Lewie, as well as stepbrothers, Angus and Hamish Ball. Stuart Stephen is his biological father. Pisces is his astrological sign. Connor attended Henley High School and his future studies are unknown at this time.
How much is Connor Ball worth?
Connor’s net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and one million dollars. His net worth is influenced by his band, The Vamps, as well as his work as a bassist and tourer. Aside from that, his acting career helped him earn a good living. However, no information about his cars, house, or salary is available.
Awards and Achievements of Connor Ball
He was named Scottish Fashion Icon of the Year at the Scottish Awards in 2015. With the band The Vamps, Connor has won numerous awards. He won awards in the 2013 4Music Video Honours and The Hot Hits Awards. They won the Melty Future Awards and the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards in 2014.
They were nominated for the Radio Disney Music Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and World Music Awards all in the same year. He won the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards in 2016, and he was nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017.
Is Connor Ball in a Relationship with his Girlfriend?
Connor is gay and has not yet married. The talented musician is currently in a romantic relationship with Lucee Moore, and he announced their relationship on 13 August 2019 in a post. He was in a relationship with Instagram star Luisa Hackney, but the relationship ended in 2015.
The multi-talented star was previously linked to Lil Mix singer Jade Thirlwell, but he later denied the rumors. Aside from that, he is not the subject of any rumors or controversy. He appears to be a nice guy who avoids conflict.
What is Connor Ball’s Height?
He stands 5 feet 7 inches (1.70m) tall and weighs 66kg (145.5lbs). He has brown hair and hazel eyes and a slim build. His chest measurement is 37 inches (94cm), his waist measurement is 32 inches (84cm), and his biceps measurement is 13 inches (33 cm).
Career Line of Connor Ball
- Connor got his start in the music career by uploading a cover to YouTube. He later formed The Vamps with Bradley Simpson, James McVey, and Tristan Evans in 2012.
- He was the band’s final but not least member. The band was signed by Mercury Records, which is now known as Virgin EMI Records, the same year.
- Initially, they posted the cover on YouTube before releasing their first single, Can We Dance, in 2013, which peaked at number two on the UK chart.
- Later that year, they released their debut album, Meet the Vamps, which also charted at the top in the United Kingdom.
- The talented artist has shared the stage with The Weekend, Selina Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Taylor Swift, among others.
- Along with Universal Music and EMI Records, the band announced its own record label, Steady Records, in 2015. The following year, they released “Wake Up,” their second studio album.
- And embarked on the Wake Up World World Tour. In 2016, they released the film Kung Fu Panda 3’s “Kung Fu Fighting” in 2016. On July 14, 2017, they will release “Night & Day,” their third studio album.
- According to his acting career, he made his acting debut in 2010 with the TV show Conan.
- Later that year, in Janoskians: Untold and Untrue, he made an appearance.