Facts of Dan Howell
|Full Name:||Dan Howell|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, presenter, and author.|
Daniel Howell, also known as Dan, is a YouTube moderator and radio personality who runs his own YouTube channel, Daniel Howell. His channel has over 6.54 million subscribers. He also has a channel called DanAndPhilGAMES, which he shares with his best friend Phil Lester.
Birthday and Age of Dan Howell
Dan is also known for his work on the Disney television series The Lion Watchman, which he contributed to in 2016. He also appeared in Huge Saint 6, a well-known vivified superhuman film.
Dan was born in the British town of Wokingham, Berkshire, in 1991. His birthday is June 11th, and he was born under the sign of Gemini. He was raised with a younger sibling, Adrian Howell, and has an English identity and white ethnic background. He received his education from The Woodland School in 2009. He went to the College of Manchester to study law at the time. Following that, he left due to a lack of interest.
Dan was born in the world with the full name Daniel James Howell and white ethnic background. Despite the fact that his parents’ names have yet to be revealed, their occupation is known. His father worked in a department store, and his mother owned a salon. He has a younger sibling, Arian Howell, who is the family’s firstborn child. He is also a YouTube sensation. After discussing his own life, his mother left the family, leaving his father and two kids behind.
What is Dan Howell Net Worth?
Dan’s net worth is valued at $3 million as of 2020.
Who is Dan Howell Girlfriend?
On June 13, 2019, Dan publicly came out as gay in a video titled “fundamentally, I’m Gay.” Phil Lester’s romantic life quickly became a topic of discussion. He revealed that he is involved with Phil in his 45-minute video. Dan went on to say that they had been best friends their entire lives and were the ideal partners.
What is the Height of Dan Howell?
Dan is an attractive YouTube star with a height of 6 feet 3 inches and a weight of. His hair is wavy and earthy in color, and his eyes are bruised.
Dan Howell’s Career line
- Dan dropped out of college after discovering that law was not his major, and he began his youth interest in video and video blogs.
- Prior to joining YouTube, he worked for the retail chain Center DIY, as well as Store Asda.
- Dan launched his self-titled YouTube channel, Dan Howell, in October 2009, and released his first video, Hi Web.
- His first video was lauded and adored by a large number of viewers, as persuaded by his closest companion, Phil Lester. Finally, he racked up over 6.53 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He also launched his second channel, danisnotinteresting, which had over 1.8 million followers as of August 2018.
- Dan and his best friend, Phil, created the gaming channel DanAndPhilGAMES.
- They have over 3.07 million supporters.
- They’ve even collaborated on a public broadcast called Dan and Phil. In 2015, they also released a book titled The Stunning Book Isn’t Ablaze.
- Their perseverance earned them a Sony Brilliant Earphones Grant in 2013.