Facts of Dangthatsalongname
|Full Name:||Scott Major|
Dangthatsalongname is a Scottish social media personality. Dangthatsalongname is a YouTube content creator known for his interesting gaming content. Similarly, his YouTube channel is called ‘Dangthatsalongname’ and has 911k subscribers.
How old is Dangthatsalongname?
Dangthatsalongname was born on November 10, 1995 and is now 25 years old. Scott Major is his birth name, and he was born under the sign of Scorpio. Scott, too, was born in Scotland and holds Scottish nationality. Similarly, he is Caucasian and Christian. When it comes to his family history, Scott hasn’t revealed much about his personal life.
Similarly, as a social media personality, he keeps his personal life private. Similarly, there is no information about his parents or family. Similarly, he has a close sister. Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, Scott is a college graduate. However, no information is available about the educational institute from which he graduated.
How much does Dangthatsalongname earn?
In terms of earnings, Scott is a social media personality who works as a YouTuber. Similarly, his primary source of income is his YouTube channel, sponsorships, and merchandise. Similarly, Scott has a net worth of around $298,000. However, no information about his asset values is available in the media.
Who is Dangthatsalongname’s Husband?
Regarding his relationship status, Scott revealed his sexual orientation as gay in March 2018. Similarly, he is not currently in a relationship. Similarly, Scott may be focusing on his career right now rather than being in a relationship.
How tall is Dangthatsalongname?
Unfortunately, there is no information in the media about Scott’s body measurement details, such as his height, weight, and vital stats. Similarly, he has fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Furthermore, he frequently dyes his hair and posts pictures of it on Instagram.
Career line of Dangthatsalongname
- Scott is a professional social media personality. He is well-known for his gaming content, which he posts on his YouTube channel. Similarly, Scott joined YouTube on July 18th, 2013 and now has over 911k subscribers on his ‘Dangthatsalongname’ channel. Similarly, he uploads gaming content to his channel, including Minecraft.
- Furthermore, Scott posted his first video shortly after joining YouTube. Similarly, his first video on the channel is titled ‘TRENDING APPS!’ In this video, he shared the current Trending application with his viewers. He posted this video on July 20, 2013, and it has received over 20,000 views.
- Following this first video, Scott posted another video titled ‘TEENAGE STEREOTYPES-WE’RE NOT ALL BAD!’ on July 31, 2013, which has received 4.5k views.
- Similarly, this video has 1,680 videos on his channel as of now, with some interesting gaming content. Similarly, the content on this channel includes a variety of gaming videos. The majority of the videos on the channel are about popular games like Minecraft and The Sims.
- Furthermore, Scott’s video has over 159 million views. Similarly, his most popular video on the channel is ‘I FORCED YOUTUBERS TO DO AN ESCAPE ROOM…’ on September 13th, 2020, with 2.4 million views. Similarly, his other popular videos on the channel include ‘I GOT A PARKING TICKET?! – ONE LIFE SEASON 2 MINECRAFT SMP-EP.10,’ ‘LAUREN IS THE HATED CHILD *WITH A TWIST*!!’, and ‘I FOUND LDSHADOWLADY’S HEAD! – MINECRAFT BASE. These videos have over 1.5 million views.
- Similarly, Scott has collaborated with several other YouTubers, including Smallishbeans and LdShadowLady, for his YouTube videos.
- Aside from YouTube, Scott has also been involved with the popular Minecraft Championship. This is a Minecraft Tournament for YouTubers and Streamers in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of eight minigames.
- Scott, on the other hand, is the manager of MCC and one of the event’s creators.