Daniel Strauch is a well-known professional basketball player. Daniel Strauch is an influential forward who most recently played for EWE Baskets Oldenburg in the easyCredit BB Play-Offs in Germany.
How old is Daniel Strauch?
The professional basketball player was born on January 8, 1981, in Osnabrück, Germany. Daniel is of German nationality. Similarly, his age is 40 years old, and his zodiac sign is Capricorn. Daniel appears to be a very private person, as there is no information about his personal life, including his parents’ names and educational background.
How much is Daniel Strauch’s Net Worth?
Daniel Strauch’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 million. His net worth in the previous year ranged from $50,000 to $2 million. When comparing his net worth to his previous net worth, it is clear that he has significantly increased his net worth.
Is Daniel Strauch single?
Daniel Strauch has not yet revealed any information about his relationship status. There isn’t even a hint about his past or current relationship status.
How tall is Daniel Strauch?
Daniel Strauch stands 6 feet 9 inches tall. He weighs 110 kg. Daniel appears to be in good physical and mental health as an athlete. He must also exercise regularly until the end of the day. He, too, has brown eyes and brown hair. Apart from these, no information is available about his dress size, shoe size, or body measurement.
Career line of Daniel Strauch
- Daniel Strauch’s basketball career lasted from 2001 to 2010. His position on his basketball team was a power forward with the number 6. He was a member of the Artland Dragons from 2001 to 2003. From 2003 to 2010, he was a member of the EVE Baskets Oldenburg team.
- Strauch spent the majority of his pro career with EWE Baskets Oldenburg. Back then, he wore number 6 on his jersey. Daniel Strauch also won the German League in 2009. In the same year, he won the German Supercup.
- 09-2010 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season, he averaged 2.0 points, 1.5 rebounds, and 0.1 assists per game while playing 14 games for EWE Baskets Oldenburg.
- Daniel then faced RMERSTROM Gladiators Trier on March 23, 2010. On February 3, 2010, he defeated Giants Dusseldorf. Strauch averaged 1.9 points, 1.3 rebounds, and 0.1 assists per game while playing 14 games for EWE Baskets Oldenburg in the 2008-2009 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season.
- On December 13, 2008, Daniel grabbed a season-high 6 rebounds in 14 minutes against Fraport Skyliners. On September 20, 2008, he began his career with the JobStairs GIESSEN 46ers.
- Strauch also appeared in games for EWE Baskets Oldenburg during the 2007-2008 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season. On December 9, 2007, Daniel had a season-high 6 rebounds in 17 minutes against Ratiopharm Ulm.
- On April 18, 2008, he faced the RMERSTROM Gladiators Trier once more. Then he scored in double figures four times in 33 games.
- During the 2006-2007 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season, Daniel Strauch played a game against EWE Baskets Oldenburg. On October 11, 2006, he set a season high by scoring 11 points in 19 minutes against Ratiopharm Ulm. On March 10, 2007, he grabbed a season-high 8 rebounds in 23 minutes against Nurnberg.
- Daniel only scored in double figures once in 34 games. During the 2005-2006 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season, Daniel averaged 4.8 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game while playing 29 games for EWE Baskets Oldenburg.
- Then, on December 29, 2005, he grabbed a season-high 8 rebounds in 21 minutes against the Fraport Skyliners. Daniel scored in double figures four times in 29 games. Strauch also averaged 6.9 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game while playing 28 games for EWE Baskets Oldenburg in the 2004-2005 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season.
- On October 24, 2004, he had a season-high 12 rebounds in 34 minutes against Basketball Lowen Braunschweig. On October 31, 2004, he appeared in a game against the Dusseldorf Giants.
- Daniel scored in double figures eight times in 28 games. He had 1 double-double.
- Moreover, during the 2003-2004 Germany – easyCredit BB regular season, he averaged 1.1 points, 0.5 rebounds, and 0.1 assists per game while playing 15 games with EWE Baskets Oldenburg. On October 19, 2003, he grabbed a season-high two rebounds in ten minutes against Alba Berlin.