Danielle van de Dank is a talented professional footballer who currently plays for Arsenal as a midfielder and sometimes as a winger. Danielle van de Donk is also a member of the Netherlands national football team. Danielle is well-known for her strong, fierce, and powerful performance on the field.
How old is Danielle van de donk?
Danielle’s given name is Danielle van de dank. She was born on August 5, 1991, and is 29 years old. Dank is a Dutchman who was born and raised in Valkenswaard, Netherlands.
Dank was born and raised in the Dutch town of Valkenswaard, where she completed her education. She has not yet made her study history or any personal information public.
How much is Danielle van de donk’s Net Worth?
Throughout her career, Danielle has played a plethora of games. She has also received numerous honors and awards for her efforts on the soccer field. She finished second in the KNVB Women’s Cup 2013 with VVV-Venlo and third in the KVNB Women’s Cup 2014 with FC Eindhoven. She won the FA Women’s Cup (2015-16), the FA WSL Cup (2017-18), and the FA WSL Cup (2018-19) with Arsenal (2018-19)
Furthermore, she and the Netherlands national team won the UEFA European Women’s Championship (2017) and finished second in the FIFA Women’s World Cup (2019). Danielle Van de Donk has a net worth of between $1 and $5 million as of 2019. She also makes money from Nike brand endorsements.
Is Danielle van de donk single?
Danielle Van has been open about her sexual orientation as a lesbian. Though she has kept her love life private, it has come to light that she is currently dating her teammate, Beth Mead.
How tall is Danielle van de donk?
Danielle is 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) tall. Similarly, as an athlete, she has an athletically fit body.
Career line of Danielle van de donk
- Danielle began her professional football career at Valkenswaard in the Dutch Eredivisie. She made her debut in 2008 with the club Willem II. Danielle then created a feature for the Tricilores (Willem II’s nickname) for the next four seasons. Her anterior cruciate ligament was injured during her rookie season. She scored 5 goals in 47 regular-season games while at Willem.
- Danielle left Willen to join VVV-Venlo for the 2011-2012 season. She appeared in 18 regular-season games and scored 8 goals. Danielle’s talent helped the club reach the final of the KNVB Women’s Club, 2012.
- Dank left Venlo to join FC Eindhoven. She finished runner-up in the KNVB Cup 2014 with the club this time. Van de Donk was then transferred to Swedish Damallsvenskan club Goteborg FC in 2015, where she scored four goals in 13 games.
- She joined Arsenal, an English club, a few months later that same year. From 2015 to the present, she has been associated with and has played for Arsenal.
- Danielle represents the Netherlands on the international career. She made her debut on December 15, 2010, against Mexico in the Sao Paulo Tournament. In the 2013 European Championship qualifying match against Serbia, she scored her first-ever official goal.