Facts of Daren Dochterman:
|Full Name:||Daren Dochterman|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Education:||Fenton High School,University of Southern California|
Daren Dochterman is an award-winning illustrator and film set designer. He rose to prominence after illustrating Get Smart, Rush Hour 3, Monster House, Poseidon, and Sky High.
How old is Daren Dochterman?
Daren Dochterman was born on July 2, 1967 in New York City, New York, USA. Daren Ross Dochterman is his birth name and he is 53 years old. He is of American nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity.
The well-known set designer spent his adolescence in the Chicago area, graduating from Fenton High School in Bensenville, Illinois. Similarly, in 1985, he received his Bachelor’s degree in Activities and Societies from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, the United States. He received his bachelor’s degree in 1987.
How much is Daren Dochterman Net Worth?
To meet his needs, the stunning set designer has earned a substantial sum of money. He has a net worth of around $7 million. Furthermore, there is no information about his salary or earnings.
Is Daren Dochterman Dating or has a Girlfriend?
Daren Dochterman has never married or had children. He is currently single. He is enjoying his career and devoting more time to himself.
He hasn’t dated anyone since his previous relationship ended. He rarely speaks about his personal life in the media or in public, and he has never publicly mentioned his affairs. Furthermore, he has managed to keep it low-key. Furthermore, he is too young to be involved in a relationship.
How does Daren Dochterman look like?
Daren Dochterman has chubby chicks of average height. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair. His hair and beard, however, have turned white as a result of the aging process.
Career Line of Daren Dochterman
- Daren Dochterman’s career began when he was only 20 years old. He had been in the film industry for nearly 30 years. His name was drawn to work on HBO’s critically acclaimed Westworld Season 2.
- Similarly, he had worked in the art department of over 75 feature film projects, including Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, The Grinch, Exorcist III, and others.
- Recently, he has worked as a Concept Designer on films such as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Passengers, and Star Trek Beyond.
- He even worked as a Visual Effects Supervisor for Robert Wise on the Director’s Edition of Star Trek: The Motion Picture in 2001. He was also a conceptual illustrator for the film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
- He spent a year working as a model builder, prop maker, graphic artist, and gofer, gaining professional experience.
- Then, a friendship with a fellow USC student influenced him to work for director James Cameron to help restore full-size props and models from the film Aliens.
- In 1990, he decided to broaden his expertise by learning how to work with digital art.
- Daren Dochterman has been a guest of honor at the science, science fiction, and fantasy convention CONvergence twice.