Facts of Datrie
|Full Name:||Datrie Allman|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Social media personality|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Waytt)|
Datrie is a well-known Canadian social media influencer. Datrie is a TikTok creator who has over 9 million followers on TikTok for her lip-sync, comedy, and theatrical videos.
How old is Datrie?
Datrie Allman was born on September 14, 2000. She was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and holds Canadian nationality. She is currently 20 years old, and her sun sign is Virgo. Her mother’s name is Cecilia Allman, and her father’s name is Christopher Allman. Wyatt Allman is her brother.
She also had a cat named Mr. Lilbear. She has not stated where she studies. However, given her age, she could be a high school graduate. Similarly, her mother has a popular TikTok account at @datriesmom.
What is the Net Worth of Datrie?
This young and rising social media personality would make a good living from her job. Her social media performances could be her primary source of income. She does, however, have a net worth of around $1 million as of September 2020.
Is Datrie dating someone?
In terms of her personal life, she previously dated social media sensation Tristen MacLean. She is currently dating Christian Collins, a handsome man. They frequently appear in each other’s TikTok and YouTube videos. Furthermore, she has posted numerous photos of them together, indicating that they are at ease with one another.
How tall is Datrie?
Datrie is a lovely lady. She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 50 kilograms. She has a shoe size of 5 (UK) and a bra size of 32A. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-24-33 inches. She has green eyes and blonde hair. She has a lovely and endearing personality.
Career line of Datrie
- Professionally, she is a TikTok star known for her comedic, lip-sync, and theatrical videos. She joined TikTok in November of 2017, when the app was still known as musical.ly.
- She had more than 500,000 followers in less than a year. She joined TikTok in November of 2017, when the app was still known as musical.ly. She had more than 500,000 followers in less than a year.
- She has also lip-synced to songs by Melanie Martinez and Bebe Rexha. She also had a radio show on Wizard Radio in the United Kingdom. earned over 15 million views on a March 2020 comedic TikTok video with the caption “when the hibachi grill is closed, dis is what u gotta do”
- She has over 492K subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts vlogs.
- As a result, on March 24, 2016, she launched her YouTube channel. Among the most popular videos are ‘KICKED OUT OF IKEA,’ ‘SO I climbed a mountain,’ ‘I’m vegan now,’ ‘joining A FANS ZOOM CLASSROOM,’ and many more.