|Full Name:||David Dallas|
|Birth Date:||August 28, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Education||Papatoetoe High School|
|David Dallas Instagram|
David Dallas, a hip-hop performer, gained notoriety after winning numerous New Zealand Music Awards awards.
How old is David Dallas?
David Dallas first saw this wonderful world as he opened his eyes on August 28, 1982. In Auckland, New Zealand, he was created. David will be 40 years old in 2022. He goes by David Keith Dallas in full. Virgo is David’s zodiac sign. Every year on the 28th of August, he has a birthday celebration.
He is of European ancestry and is a citizen of New Zealand. He also practices Christianity as a religion.
Which college did David Dallas attend?
At Papatoetoe High School, David finished his high school education. He earned a BSc in Computer Science at the university and graduated.
David Dallas: Is He Married?
He is currently engaged in a marriage. Leilani Momoisea, his longtime girlfriend, and he got married. His wife works as a journalist for Radio New Zealand. They are content in their marriage and are having a good time.
How much money does David Dallas make?
David’s predicted net worth in 2022 will be around $1.5 million. He is a successful hip-hop musician, which contributes to his high income.
According to the source, a hip-hop musician in New Zealand earns 81,200 NZD on average per year. Similar to how he might earn the same amount of money as a pop singer,
Read Also to know about: Cordae Amari Dunston
Did David Dallas’ first song receive a nomination?
After being selected for the 2010 Taite Music Prize, Something Awesome won Best Urban/Hip Hop Album at the 2010 New Zealand Music Awards on October 7.
Which album by David Dallas sold the most copies?
Rose Tint was David’s record with the highest sales. Due to popular demand, a deluxe retail edition was released in October 2011 and quickly rose to the top of New Zealand’s hip-hop chart. In 2012, The Rose Tint made the shortlist for the Taite Prize and received three nominations for New Zealand Music Awards.
David Dallas was a member of the WWE musical ensemble.
No Although David was not a member of the WWE music group, the group included one of his songs. David wrote and performed the theme song for the Usos, “So Close Now,” which the WWE Music Group released on iTunes on October 31, 2011.
You may also like to know about: Peja Anne
The video game had a song by David Dallas?
Both the FIFA 14 and Madden 25 video game trailers featured the 2013 David song Runnin’.
It also appears in Hustle, an Adam Sandler film from 2022.
Eminem and Dallas are friends?
Eminem and David are pals. When Eminem made his New Zealand debut in February 2014 at the Western Springs event Rapture and also served as the opening act.
Which David tune peaked at No. 2 in New Zealand?
In October 2013, his third studio album, Falling into Place, was released in New Zealand. The desk was at No. 2 on New Zealand’s album chart. The lead song, Runnin, also received a platinum certification in January 2014.
How tall is Dallas?
Approximately 50 kg in weight and 5 feet 1 inches tall. David is a height of average. Additionally, he has lovely short dark brown hair and eye-catching brown eyes.
- David is a well-known hip-hop artist.
- Dallas began his rapping career as Con Psy while working with producer Nick Maclaren as a member of the producer and MC collective Frontline.
- In 2003’s popular song Not Many – The Remix! by Scribe, he also made an appearance.
- On August 31, 2009, his debut solo album, Something Awesome, was released.
- David released The Rose Tint, his second studio album, as a free download on his website on May 11, 2011.
- More than 50,000 individuals have downloaded it since then.
- In September 2012, he provided the Buffalo Man EP for free download.
- Dallas’s honors and nominated candidates
- In February 2014, Ruby Frost’s contribution to the second single, The Wire, received a Gold certification.
- Falling into Place received four nominations at the 2014 New Zealand Music Awards.
- He also won Best Male Artist and Best Urban/Hip Hop Album at the 2014 New Zealand Music Awards.