Daylynn Perez is a social media celebrity best known for her relationship with internet sensation Angelica Perez. Daylynn Perez rose to prominence after her video ‘Watch Me Whip Dance Cover’ received one million views.
How old is Daylynn Perez?
Daylynn was born on November 16, 1992 in Texas, United States. She is 28 years old and born under the astrological sign Scorpio. She is an American nationality. Perez has not disclosed any information about her parents or siblings in the media. Furthermore, she has not yet disclosed her educational qualification in the media in relation to his educational background.
How much is Daylynn Perez’s Net Worth?
Similarly, as a YouTube star, her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million. She is content with her salary.
Who is Daylynn Perez married to?
When it comes to her marital status, she is married to Angelina Perez. According to one of their blogs, Daylynn met Angelica when she was in her teens. They met at a hookah bar, and Angelica was drawn to Daylynn. Similarly, it took Angelica a year to persuade Daylynn. They eventually began dating. The couple decided to marry in 2015, and in October of that year, they walked down the aisle in beautiful white gowns. Since their wedding, Daylynn and Angelica have been an inspiration to many other gays and lesbians.
How tall is Daylynn Perez?
Daylynn, a stunning YouTuber, has a curvaceous body type. She has yet to share her body measurement details, including height, weight, and vital stats, with the media. Similarly, she has dark brown eyes. Similarly, she has long black hair and dyes it.
Career line of Daylynn Perez
- Perez is a YouTuber and a social media celebrity. On November 26, 2010, Daylynn and Angelica launch a YouTube channel in order to escape the 9-to-5 work routine. Similarly, they did not quit their jobs; instead, they discovered that posting videos on the internet was something different from their usual routine.
- Similarly, they begin posting videos about their relationship, which turn out to be entertaining. The channel began to gain subscribers, which resulted in more views on their videos.
- In 2015, she posted a video called ‘Watch me Whip Dance Cover,’ which received over a million views. Her popularity among fans and fellow YouTubers grew as a result of the video, which has received over 11 million views. Other popular videos on the channel include ‘Lesbian Relationships: Expectation vs. Reality’ and ‘The Sex Position Challenge.’
- In 2013, Daylynn and Angelica launched another channel called ‘JellyandDay2’ and began posting vlogs and other entertaining videos.
- The other YouTube channel has over 190,000 subscribers and over 30 million views. Angelica has anxiety and eating disorders on this channel. One of the videos, titled ‘Panic Attack at Target,’ received over a million views.