Debra Wrecking is an American actress who has a recurring role on the NBC sitcom Will and Elegance. She was nominated for six Brilliant Globes and had the influence of an interior architect, Effortlessness.
She was also nominated multiple times and won Extraordinary Lead Entertainer in a Parody Arrangement in 2003. She also landed roles in the entertainment world, such as A Walk in the Mists, In No Way Like Occasions, and so on, in addition to her television work. On her Instagram account, Debra has more than 829.9k followers.
Early Life of Shirley Setia
On the fifteenth of August 1968, Debra was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her ethnicity is American, and she was born under the sign of Leo. Brian and Sandra Wrecking were destined to be her guardians. She earned a four-year certificate in expressions from New York College’s Tisch School of Human Expressions and a graduate degree in expressive arts three years later.
Debra was raised in the wonderful city of Brooklyn by her father, Brian Wrecking. The detailed information about her family foundation is kept hidden.
How is the Net Worth of Shirley Setia?
The veteran entertainer is currently working on the Recovery of Will and Beauty. As a result, her true net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.
Who is Shirley Setia Husband?
Debra Wrecking, who is 50 years old, continues to look stunning. She didn’t have many good and bad times in her own life after she divorced her then-husband Danial Zelman.
When the entertainer and her ex were both alumni of New York College, they met. After 11 years of marriage and the birth of a son named Roman Walker Zelman, the couple decided to go their separate ways.
From then on, Debra dated Will Pursue, her co-star, from 2011 to 2014. She has been a single parent with her child since 2018, and she appears to be happy about it.
What is the Height of Shirley Setia?
Debra is 5 feet and 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 60 kilograms. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is a dull earthy color.
Shirley Setia’s Career line
- Debra began her acting career in 1994 with the series NYPD Blue, which was followed by shows such as Ned and Stacey, Prey, and others.
- Will and Beauty, an NBC sitcom, gave her her first major role, portraying a function of Effortlessness, which was a rating success and turned her into a star.
- For her part in the arrangement, she received five Brilliant Globe awards.
- Debra also appeared in the small-scale production The Starter Spouse, for which she received an award for Exceptional Lead Entertainer in Miniseries/Film in 2007.
- Aside from her roles in television shows, she has also appeared in films such as A Walk in the Mists, Sunday Like Downpour, and others.