Facts of DeLana Harvick
|Full Name:||DeLana Harvick|
|Birthday:||July 7, 1973|
|Net Worth:||$17.9 million|
|Profession:||the former co-owner and administrator|
|Mother:||John Paul Linville|
DeLana Harvick, who was named one of the four “Thrilling Ladies” by the Hershey Organization in 2006 for her work in breast cancer awareness, is not only a celebrity spouse but also a persuasive figure in her own right.
When was DeLana Harvick Birthed?
DeLana Harvick was born on July 7, 1973, in North Carolina, US, to NASCAR veteran father John Paul Linville and mother Joyce Linville. She has been at ease on the racetrack since she was three years old. She completed her high school tutoring in North Carolina before attending the College of North Carolina-Greensboro and earning a degree in English. She wanted to be a teacher, but her life had other plans for her.
How much is DeLana Harvick Net Worth?
She had made a few dollars from the sales of her shirt, which said, “I Wear the Firesuit in This Family.” She has amassed a sizable salary from her previous positions and organizations, as well as the sales of two homes. Her net worth as of 2020 is $17.9 million.
Who is DeLana Harvick Married to?
DeLana is married to NASCAR driver Kevin Harrick. They married on February 28, 2001, in Las Vegas, Nevada. They first met in 2000 at the Michigan Global Speedway during a race. Following their marriage, they lived in Kernersville, North Carolina, before relocating to Charlotte. The couple is blessed with a child named Keelan Paul Harvick, who was born on July 8, 2012, shortly after Kevin completed the process of hustling the Coke Zero 400 in Daytona. On December 28, 2017, Effortlessness Harvick, their little girl Flute player, was born.
What is the Height of DeLana Harvick?
The blonde age is 46 years old and has a pair of enticing blue eyes. Her true height, weight, and body measurements are unknown, and we will update this later.
DeLana Harvick’s Career Line
- DeLana Harvick is well-known as the spouse of 2007 Daytona 500 winner NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick, as well as the former co-owner and administrator of Kevin Harvick Inc.
- She has also worked with other notable drivers, specifically Randy LaJoie and Jeff Gordon, in addition to her better half.
- She is also a donor, and her “Kevin Harrick Establishment” underpins various foundation assets and grants.
- DeLana began as an exposure colleague of Jeff Gordon, and for a short time, she worked with Randy LaJoie. After the wedding of her better half, she became her better half’s supervisor and worked for Kavin Harvik Inc.
- In September 2011, she reported that the Inc. was being offered to Richard Childress, the proprietor of Richard Childress.
- She and her significant other recently sold their summer home on Kiawah Island, South Carolina, for $8.2 million, which was originally worth $6.4 million.
- They had sold their 11,430 square foot chateau in Kernersville for $2.3 million.
- They are currently staying at their private structure in Charlotte.
- As of now, she is effectively associated with the Kevin Harvick Foundation and holds various games and competitions, as well as asset good cause ventures.