Facts of Delayza Naylea
|Full Name:||Delayza Naylea|
|Net Worth:||$1 million $5 million|
|Eye color:||Dark brown|
Delayza Naylea is an American YouTube sensation best known for her self-titled channel. Delayza Naylea has gained popularity for her school hauls, lifestyle vlogging, fashion try-ons, and tag challenges.
How old is Delayza Naylea?
Delayza Naylea is 15 years old as of 2019. She was born on December 18, 2004, in Arizona. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. There is no information available about her parents or family. She is currently in 9th grade/freshman year of high school.
She has one younger sister. Similarly, she is of Latina ethnicity and American nationality.
What is Delayza Naylea Net Worth?
Delayza Naylea, a young and talented YouTuber, has amassed a sizable career. However, she has not disclosed her net worth or annual salary. Her earrings, on the other hand, are estimated to be worth between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Delayza Naylea in a relationship with her Boyfriend?
Delayza Naylea is currently in a romantic relationship with Julian Fernandez. On January 6, 2020, she announced her boyfriend via the social media platform Instagram. They look adorable together. She is too young to marry and has no children. Similarly, she is content with her life and enjoys her YouTube career.
Furthermore, she was not involved in any controversial act, as had been rumored. Until now, she has kept a low profile.
How tall is Delayza Naylea?
There isn’t a lot of information available about her body measurements. Despite this, she has dark brown eyes and dark brown wavy hair. Furthermore, we can only assume that she is taller than 5 feet.
Career line of Delayza Naylea
- In terms of Delayza Naylea’s professional life, she began her first YouTube video upload in June 2017. Her first video, titled “What’s on my iPhone 7?! 2017,” was published on June 19, 2017.
- Since then, she has been uploading videos to her YouTube channel.
- She has amassed a large number of subscribers in a short period of time due to her massive popularity. She and Mavie Noelle Zoepfe are both popular YouTubers known for their school hauls and challenges.
- Similarly, she has gained popularity for her lifestyle vlogging, fashion try-ons, school hauls, and tag challenges. Her sister was also featured in her YouTube video. She has also begun to sell merchandise and has opened her own business mail.
- Furthermore, she may become more involved in interesting videos and thus become more famous.
- On June 1, 2019, one of the most-watched videos on the channel, titled “I gave my sister the girl talk… *funny*,” was posted.
- These videos have nearly 2,744,752 views. Another million views video is “Sneaking out at 2am… *once again, sorry mom*,” which has over 1.5 million views.