Facts of Delta Goodrem
Delta Goodrem is an Australian pop artist. Honest Eyes, her 2003 collection, catapulted her to fame. She is currently one of the most researched pop artists. She has been successful in selling 8 million records worldwide.
What Age is Delta Goodrem?
Delta was born on November 9, 1984, in the city of Sydney, Australia. She has previously worked as an educator for The Voice Australia and The Voice Children Australia. Through her hit collection Blameless Eyes, the pop artist took the movement of becoming well-known. She is now appearing in a variety of network shows.
Delta Goodrem was the daughter of Denis and Lea Goodrem. Trent Goodrem, his sibling, raised her. Her younger sibling used to play American football. Despite having spent her childhood in Australia, the pop artist relocated to the United States in search of a brighter future.
Net Worth of Delta Goodrem
Her net worth is currently valued at around $16 million.
Who is Delta Goodrem Husband?
Delta Goodrem is currently dating Matthew Copley. They’ve been together since 2017 – the year they met unexpectedly. In the year 2019, they became involved with one another without telling anyone. Despite the fact that they have begun to prepare for marriage, they have not set a date. Delta, on the other hand, appears to be getting married soon, as she posted an image of her wedding gown on Instagram.
Her fans are waiting for them to get married and settle down. They will undoubtedly marry sooner rather than later, but the exact date remains unknown.
What is Delta Goodrem Height?
Delta Goodrem stands at a normal height of 5 feet and 10 inches. She also has a model figure and a load of 62 kgs. Her body measurements are approximately 36-25-36 inches. She also has a beautiful blue eye color and light hair color.
Delta Goodrem’s Career Line
- Delta has amassed a substantial sum of money as a pop artist.
- She earns the majority of her money from music. In 2003, she released her own collection, Honest Eyes.
- She had previous contracts with Sony as well.
- These were the accomplishments she obtained at a young age.
- She has always been upbeat about her future and has always given her all.
- She appeared as an adjudicator in the Australian Voice from 2012 to 2013. In 2014, she was also interested in the child’s Australian Voice. Her accomplishments have also had a significant impact on her total assets.