Facts of DeSean Jackson
|Full Name:||DeSean Jackson|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Football player wide reciever|
|Sibling:||Desmond Jackson, William Jackson, Travis JacksonByron Jackson, Derrick Jackson,|
DeSean Jackson is a professional American football wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL). DeSean Jackson is well-known for being a consensus All-American. Furthermore, he has been recognized for his numerous victories.
How old is DeSean Jackson?
DeSean Jackson was born on December 1, 1986. Los Angeles, California, is the birthplace where he was born. Furthermore, he grew up in Los Angeles’ Crenshaw neighborhood. He was born to Gayle Jackson and Bill Jackson. The player has four siblings: one sister and three brothers. They are Desmond, Byron, William, and A’Dreea. Jackson is 33 years old right now.
Likewise, his ethnicity and nationality are both American. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Education of DeSean Jackson
DeSean Jackson also attended Long Beach Polytechnic High School. It was the same high school where future Philadelphia Eagles teammate Winston and many other current NFL players attended.
Surprisingly, he has the potential to become one of the top wide receiver recruits in the country. DeSean was named the Most Valuable Player at the US Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas, at the end of his high school career. He caught seven passes for 141 yards and passed for a 45-yard touchdown. Nonetheless, he was also involved in an embarrassing play.
In a similar vein, he committed to the football program at the University of California, Berkeley, led by Coach Jeff Tedford. He made his announcement on Southern California’s FSN West. The celebrity awaited the deadline to choose between scholarship offers from California and the University of Southern California.
What is DeSean Jackson’s Net Worth?
According to some sources, his net worth is estimated to be $32 million. His three-year $33,500,000 contract is well-known. The contract was with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and included a guaranteed bonus of $20,000,000. In 2019, his annual salary is expected to be $1.03 million.
The Los Angeles Times named the brilliant player the Glenn Davis Award winner in 2004 while he was still in high school. He has a chance to win the title of Southern California’s player of the year.
Above all, ESPN’s Tom Lemming ranked the contestant as the fourth-best wide receiver in the country. Similarly, PepStar Magazine named him an All-American and a member of its Dream Team Top 100 Players. Calgisports named him the 2004 Mr. Football State Player of the Year.
Who is DeSean Jackson Wife?
Importantly, the champion is married to Kayla Phillips. She is a model as well as an Instagram personality with over a million followers. Since 2015, the couple has been dating. They are also children to two sons. He also had a son Tru from his first relationship with Chantel Jeffries. They ended their relationship in 2013.
Rumors of DeSean Jackson
DeSean had to deal with a lot of rumors as a player. Similarly, it was once speculated that after leaving the Eagles, he would return and play for them the following season. In fact, the rumor was that DeSean preferred to leave the Buccaneers. Furthermore, Jackson’s surgery rumor was once on one of the trending news.
How tall is DeSean Jackson?
Jackson also weighs 80.7 kg. He stands five feet eleven inches tall. In addition, he has an average body structure. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black. His shoe size, on the other hand, is 11.5 (US), 45.5 (EU), and 11 (UK&AUS). However, his dress size is not available.
Career line of DeSean Jackson
- Jackson was a member of the University of California’s football team from 2005 to 2007. Jackson threw for 130 yards and two touchdowns against BYU in the 2005 Las Vegas Bowl.
- Jackson also had 1060 yards receiving and nine touchdowns. In addition, he entered his junior season as a Heisman Trophy candidate. Jackson eventually left Cal at the end of the 2007 season. He also declared for the 2008 NFL Draft.
- Furthermore, when the 2008 NFL Draft began, he was one of the top ten wide receivers available in a draft class. As a result of injuries to Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown, DeSean was the first rookie to start on opening day for head coach Andy Reid. DeSean set his first offensive touchdown record on September 28.
- He could finish his rookie season with two receiving touchdowns if he performs well.
- On April 26, 2008, the talented gem was selected in the second round of the 2008 NFL Draft. The player’s hood preseason performance included a 76-yard punt return for a touchdown.
- In 2009, the first week was against the Carolina Panthers. He returned his second punt for an 85-yard touchdown, the second-longest in Eagles history. In the 2010 season, he reported to training camp earlier than most veterans.
- Unfortunately, Jackson did not show up to the Eagles’ training camp at Lehigh University in 2011. Similarly, he was assigned the franchise tag by the Eagles in 2012.
- The 2013 season began with his 104-yard run against Washington. He followed that up with career highs in receptions and yards against San Diego. DeSean signed a three-year extension with the Washington Redskins in 2014.
- It included contracts worth $24 million, with $16 million guaranteed. On August 6, 2015, he suffered a shoulder injury.
- In 2016, Jackson made his return to form with six catches for 102 yards in a season-opening loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. In addition, he signed a three-year, $33.5 million contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2017. In addition, Jackson caught five passes for 146 yards in September of 2018.
- On March 13, 2019, Jackson and a seventh-round pick in 2020 were traded to the Eagles.