Destin Conrad is a YouTube star, singer, and songwriter from the United States. Destin Conrad began his social media career as a Vine star and is now a singer with songs such as CAUTIOUS, FRAUD, and Emotions. He has also collaborated with Kehlani on songs such as Water, Everybody Business, Grieving ft. James Blake, and Open (Passionate) from her latest album.
How old is Destin Conrad?
Destin Conrad was born on June 25, 2000, and he is now 20 years old. He was born in Tampa, Florida, and later moved to Los Angeles, California. Destin’s zodiac sign is Cancer.
Destin has posted photos of his parents on his social media accounts, despite not mentioning their names. Destin also revealed that his mother immigrated to America from Jamaica in 1988. He also has a sister, but he has not revealed her name.
Destin has yet to share his educational journey with the public. However, given his age, Destin may have graduated from high school and is now enrolled in a bachelor’s level college, unless he decides to discontinue his studies and concentrate on his professional career.
How much is Destin Conrad net worth?
He became a Youtube star on December 30, 2012, and his channel currently has 39,434 views. Moving on, there is no information available about the young artist’s earnings or net worth. He could be earning money by singing, using social media, advertising, and so on.
Is Destin Conrad single?
Destin Conrad is most likely single at the moment. He hasn’t revealed much about the situation. Similarly, Destin Conrad has not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, he has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Destin Conrad is certain to attract many lovers in the future due to his talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Destin Conrad?
Unfortunately, no information about Destin Conrad’s body measurements is available. His height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all unavailable at the moment. Destin Conrad, on the other hand, has dark brown eyes and black curly hair that has been dyed orange/blonde. He also has a flexible body, which enables him to dance in a variety of styles for his music videos.
Career line of Destin Conrad
- Destin Conrad is a social media star as well as a singer. He rose to prominence as a YouTube content creator who posts a random assortment of videos to his “Conrad” channel. This channel has over 190,000 subscribers. His channel, however, currently only contains music videos.
- Previously, Destin was a Vine superstar and a member of the app’s million follower club. On this app, he was known for his amusing facial expressions and dance moves. On 12 February 2014, he made his first Vine post, which is THUTA THUTA THU TO THE LEFT.
- Destin also featured Lionel Richie in a video on May 25, 2014, and he was also featured in Amanda Steele’s Vine video on June 27, 2014. Destin Conrad is also a singer. He has worked with Ambre on several incredible songs, including CAUTIOUS, FRAUD, and Emotions.
- Destin is also friends with American singer, songwriter, and dancer Kehlani. He has posted several photos of himself with her and her daughter Adeya Nomi Parrish YoungWhite, captioning them, “My favorite person is Adeya Nomi Parrish YoungWhite.”
- He also worked on Kehlani’s album It Was Good Until It Wasn’t, which will be released in May 2020. More specifically, he contributed to the creation of songs such as Water, Everybody Business, Grieving ft. James Blake, and Open (Passionate).
- Similarly, Destin has stated that Kehlani pushed him and brought him to the studio to camp with her and simply encouraged him to write on this album. He also stated that this album will always be remembered as the one that broke him out of his writer’s shell and showed him another side of his pen.
- Destin Conrad designed the “fuck yo system” tee two years ago, in 2018, along with a couple more shirts with similarly bold or direct statements. However, due to a disagreement with one of his business partners at the time, he was forced to stop selling them. He’d even given up on the idea because he didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes.
- However, the “fuck yo system” tee recently resurfaced online, and he discovered that the shirts were being sold by more than ten different online stores. Many of his fans sent him direct messages expressing their desire for him to re-create the tees.
- Following this, Destin Conrad decided to donate half of all proceeds from the sale of these tees to black organizations. He had also planned to establish a black creative fund or some kind of aid. As a result, he believes that this line will help him with his plan to establish the fund/aid.
- Until then, Destin has decided to donate to black, queer, and well-established funders and organizations.