Facts of Dominic Sherwood:
|Full Name:||Dominic Sherwood|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Profession:||Actor and Model|
|Sibling:||Three brothers and a sister|
Dominic Sherwood is an actor and model from the United Kingdom. Dominic Sherwood rose to prominence after playing Christian Ozera in the teen fantasy film ‘Vampire Academy.’ Later, he appeared in a number of films and television shows, including Billionaire Ransom, The Cut, Mayday, and Shadowhunters.
What is the Age of Dominic Sherwood?
Dominic is a 30-year-old English actor, musician, and filmmaker who was born in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on February 6, 1990. Dominic Anthony Sherwood is his full given name. Alfred Sherwood is his father’s name, and Mary Summons is his mother’s name. He has three brothers and one sister as siblings. Dominic’s religion is unknown, and he has not been forthcoming about his religious beliefs. He is of English-Irish ethnicity and was born under the sign Aquarius.
Dominic was a student at Maidstone’s Oakwood Park Grammar School. After that, he went to a few different high schools before studying drama and theatre in Maidstone and Sevenoaks.
How much is the Net Worth of Dominic Sherwood?
The multi-talented star has been nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for his work on the TV show Shadowhunter. He still has a chance to win awards in the near future.
John’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars. He has not yet discussed his salary. His sources of income, however, come from his roles in various films and television shows, as well as his appearances in various music videos.
Who is the Wife/Girlfriend of Dominic Sherwood?
A multi-talented actor is unlikely to marry any time soon. Since 2014, he has been dating Sarah Hyland. On the set of “Vampire Academy,” the two met.
After three years of dating, they decided to split up in 2017. However, they remain a good friend and have not disclosed the reason for the breakup. He is currently dating Niamh Adkins, an Instagram star. In addition, he has sectoral heterochromia, which means that one of his eyes is blue and the other is half blue and half brown.
Dominic faced backlash for discriminating against gay people and later apologized on Instagram in 2017. He was rumored to have broken up with his long-term girlfriend Sarah Hyland the same year.
How are Dominic Sherwood’s Eyes?
Sherwood stands at 5’11” (1.8m) and weighs 82 kg (180.78lbs). Because he has sectoral heterochromia, one of his eyes is blue, another is half blue and half brown, and he has brown hair. He has a medium-sized body and is fit.
Career Line of Dominic Sherwood
- Dominic is an accomplished actor and model who has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Some of his acting career highlights include the following.
- He began his acting career in 2010 when he appeared as Jack Simmons in the TV series The Cut.
- Later in his career, he appeared in several TV shows, including Sadie J in 2011, Mayday in 2013, Shadowhunters from 2016 to 2019, Modern Family in 2016, and Penny Dreadful in 2019. Not Fade Away (2012), in which he played Mick Jagger, was one of his most notable films.
- In 2014, he played Christian Ozera, based on Richelle Mead’s novel, in the horror satire film Vampire Academy.
- He rose to prominence in February 2015, when he co-starred with Kyle Newman in Taylor Swift’s solo music video Style.
- Then, in 2016, he starred in Billionaire Ransom, and in 2017, he starred in Don’t Sleep Zach Bradford.
- On April 20, 2015, he was cast as Jace Herondale in the Freeform fantasy drama series Shadowhunters, based on Cassandra Clare’s book series The Mortal Instruments.
- He also appeared in the horror-thriller film Don’t Sleep with Drea de Matteo and Cary Elwes, alongside Ed Westwick and Jeremy Sumpter.
- He has appeared in songs such as Tchengiz’s “I Want You to Know” in 2013, Taylor Swift’s “Style” in 2015, and Katie Welch’s “Au Revoir” in 2017.
- Similarly, in 2020, he appeared as Recurring character Kurt in the television series Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.
- Dominic Sherwood is a writer from England.
- Dominic Sherwood posed for a photograph during a scene from Shadowhunters (Source: NewNowNext).