Dominique Wilson, also known as Domo Wilson, is a singer and YouTuber from the United States. Domo Wilson is a multi-talented media personality who rose to prominence through her comedic videos.
How old is Domo Wilson?
Domo Wilson was born on June 24, 1994, in Chicago, Illinois, with the surname Dominique and the astrological sign cancer. She will be 26 in 2020. She is of African-American ethnicity and holds US citizenship. Domo is the youngest of five siblings, with four brothers and a sister. However, only the name of her youngest brother, Michael, born in 2016, is known. Wilson’s children were all raised in Valparaiso, Indiana. Domo’s father, on the other hand, was arrested and imprisoned when Domo was only three years old.
Domo attends a military academy to further his education. She came out as a lesbian while still in high school. Her mother, on the other hand, was less than pleased. Her mother abandoned her as a result. She moved in with her grandmother after that.
What is Domo Wilson’s Net Worth?
Domo is well-liked for her lovely personality as well as her even more lovely voice. She is extremely talented. Her work has brought her not only fame and recognition, but also financial security. It has resulted in a sizable fortune for her. Domo earns between $221 and $3.5k per month, and between $2.7k and $42.5k annually, according to Social Blade. In addition, in 2017, she had a lovely house and a Range Rover Sports Car. Her net worth is expected to be $1.5 million in 2020.
Is Domo Wilson dating someone?
Domo first told her mother she was a lesbian in high school. She didn’t open up to the world until 2014. Domo was dating Crissy, whom she met in high school at the time. The couple had been dating for several years before getting engaged in September 2016. A sperm donor assisted the couple in their first pregnancy. Domo, however, miscarries. Despite the difficulties, the two remained close.
Nonetheless, good fortune returned in 2016. Domo had a successful pregnancy this time, and in 2017, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. They gave him the name Domonic and raised him together until the couple decided to divorce. They announced their breakup in a YouTube video a few months ago.
Domo is a single mother raising her son right now. Autism was recently diagnosed in the two-year-old. She even mentioned it in a video on YouTube.
How tall is Domo Wilson?
the age of 25 Domo is a strong, self-assured black girl. She is 5’6″ tall and weighs about 55kg. She has kept her slim and fit body even after her pregnancy. She also has long black curly hair and lovely black eyes. Aside from that, she hasn’t discussed her body measurements, such as her breast-waist-hip ratio.
Career line of Domo Wilson
- Originalsoulify was Domo’s first YouTube channel, which she launched in 2010. Previously, she posted short comedy videos that were well received by a large number of people. She usually acted out various scenarios in which she portrays a specific character.
- Furthermore, she claims that her videos are inspired by her tumultuous life experiences. Her hilarious videos gained her a lot of fame and attention.
- Meanwhile, she revealed her sexual orientation to the world in 2014 via a video. Her fans were ecstatic and enthusiastic about her decision to come out. She also began making more videos about her personal life after the incident.
- Domo and her then-girlfriend Crissy then started a YouTube collaboration channel called ‘Domo and Crissy.’ The couple uploads videos, pranks, personal vlogs, challenges, and other content to their YouTube channel, which their viewers enjoy.
- Her older YouTube channels, on the other hand, are no longer operational. Nonetheless, in 2019, she launched the “Domo Wilson” YouTube channel. Her personal life and her son are the focus of this channel. The channel currently has approximately 1.7 million subscribers.
- Dono is a talented singer and songwriter in addition to being a well-liked YouTuber. ‘For you,’ her first single, was released in 2014. She has released a number of singles since then, including “feelings,” “Let’s Do It,” and “Unbothered.” However, “Bisexual Anthem” is her most watched video.
- In addition, all of her music can be found on her other YouTube channel, “Domo Wilson Music.”