Facts of Doria Ragland
|Full Name:||Doria Loyce Ragland|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||Social Worker, Yoga instructor, Makeup artist|
|Sibling:||One (Meghan Markle)|
|Father:||Alvin Azell Ragland|
Doria Loyce Ragland is a business owner, a social worker, a makeup artist, and a yoga instructor. Doria Ragland is well-known as Meghan Markle’s mother and Prince Harry’s mother-in-law. She is also Archie Mountbatten Windsor’s maternal grandmother.
How old is Doria Ragland?
Doria Ragland was born in Cleveland, Ohio on September 2, 1956, to Alvin Azell Ragland and Jeanette Arnold. She is 64 years old right now. Her astrological sign is Virgo. Doria is of African-American ethnicity. In the United States, her ancestors were enslaved. After moving from Ohio, she grew up in Los Angeles. Her father was a dealer in antiques, and her mother was a nurse. Doria’s father was the second husband of her mother.
Her father later married another woman after divorcing her mother. Doria’s maternal half-siblings are Joseph Jr. and Saundra Johnson. In addition, she has a younger paternal half brother named Joffrey Ragland. Doria now resides in Black Beverly Hills, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the United States.
Education of Doria Ragland
Doria graduated from Fairfax High School. She has a social work degree. In 2011, she received her Masters of Social Work from the University of Southern California and became a licensed clinical social worker. Similarly, she earned a Bachelor of Arts in psychology.
How much is Doria Ragland net worth?
Doria has not received any awards to date, but her ex-husband Thomas has received numerous awards. He has received two Daytime Emmy Awards for his outstanding performance on the TV soap opera and general hospital. In 1975, he also received a Chicago/Midwest Emmy Award in Chicago.
She is one of the wealthiest Yoga Instructors to have been born in the United States. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million. She lives a lavish and luxurious lifestyle. She owns View-Park –Windsor Hills in California. In 2011, her father inherited her property.
Who is Doria Ragland married to?
Doria is a straight woman who is married to Thomas Markle. He is a lighting director as well as a photographer. The couple of two races first met in a Hollywood studio in the late 1970s and gradually fell in love. On December 23, 1979, they married at the Self-Realisation Fellowship Temple in Los Angeles.
On August 4, 1981, the couple gave birth to a daughter, Meghan Markle. Their daughter Meghan was only six years old when they divorced. Despite the fact that the couple divorced, they shared equal responsibility for their child’s upbringing. They had been married for seven years.
Doria is devoted to her daughter. Her daughter admires and adores her mother. She also has a positive relationship with her son-in-law. In 2018, she attended their royal wedding.
Her daughter then gave birth to her first grandchild, Arche Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, on May 6, 2019. Doria then flew from her home in Los Angeles to the United Kingdom with her grandson, daughter, and son-in-law. Similarly, she attended her grandson’s christening in the private chapel at Windsor Castle in July 2019.
Doria is of the black race, and her husband, Thomas, is of the white race. Her husband caused some squabbles because of their racial differences, and they divorced. Aside from that, there are no rumors or controversies surrounding this woman.
How Tall is Doria Ragland?
Doria’s body is in good shape for her age. Her measurements are 33-28-34 inches. Similarly, her weight is approximately 55 kg, and her height is 5 feet and 5 inches. She has stunning black eyes and black hair. Her hair is dreadlocked, and she wears a nose ring.
Career line of Doria Ragland
- Doria worked as a makeup artist after graduating from high school. She later met her ex-husband, Thomas Markle, while working at the set of the television show General Hospital.
- Doria, likewise, worked as a travel agent and owned a small business before declaring bankruptcy in the mid-2000s. She’s also been a flight attendant.
- Similarly, Ragland also passed her social work licensing exam in California in 2015, after earning a Master of Social Work degree in 2011.
- She then began working as a social worker and participates in various social activities on a regular basis. Ragland worked for Didi Hirsch Mental Health
- Services, a mental health clinic in Culver City, California, for about three years. She left the clinic in May 2018, shortly after her daughter Meghan’s wedding.
- Ragland has also worked as a yoga instructor and is regarded as one of the most successful Yoga Instructors.
- Similarly, she has attended public events such as the Invictus Games and the 20th anniversary of the Fourth World Conference on Women with her daughter.
- Miss Ragland recently took over as CEO of an elderly care home company in September 2020. She has been named the CEO of an elderly care company. She is also a senior figure at Loving Kindness Senior Care Management.
- Doria Ragland’s formal name is Doria Ragland. She was seen serving meals to people who were at a higher risk of coronavirus with her daughter and son-in-law (Source: Daily Express)
- Doria recently encouraged her daughter and son-in-law to help out at Project Angel Food. Meghan was inspired by her mother and decided to assist those in need as a result of COVID-19.
- Meghan and Harry took two days to deliver the meals to those who were at a higher risk of contracting the coronavirus.