Dr. Libby Weaver is an Australian author, biochemist, and motivational speaker. She is the writer of the most read books like Accidentally Overweight. She is titled as the thirteen-times best selling author.
|Name||Dr Libby Weaver|
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Profession||Author, Speaker and Nutrition Biochemist|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||University of Newcastle|
Libby was born and raised in Tamworth, New South Wales. As she grew up, she decided to study hard and became a doctor. She joined the University of Newcastle for her medical studies. After completing her studies, she started working as a nutrition biochemist.
After a few years of work-life experience, she started writing books. Her first ever published book was the 2010 ‘Accidentally Overweight’. The book had a great response from the audience. Also, It was the best selling book of that year.
Currently, she has already written a few best selling books. As of now, she has 13 books whose copies are extinct from the market.
10 Facts About Dr. Libby Weaver
- Dr. Libby Weaver is an American nutrition biochemist who completed her Ph.D. from Newcastle University. She has already written 13 books.
- Her age is not exactly mentioned for now. She seems to be in her 40s or above.
- She seems to stand at a good height. Also, she has a fit and perfect body.
- She does exercise a lot. Also, being an expert in nutrition she is quite well-shaped.
- She practiced health science for her Ph.D. Also, she worked as a speaker at several events.
- Talking about her personal life, she is married to Chris Weaver. Chris is a lawyer and speaker. Also, he is the CEO and chairman of Dr. Libby Ltd.
- Her net worth is under review for now.
- Recently, the couple is rumored to be having trouble in their marriage.
- Her children’s information is not available for now.
- Lastly, she is available in youtube with her nutrition videos. Also, she has around 116 thousand followers in Instagram.