Facts of Dr Lynette Nusbacher:
|Full Name:||Lynette Nusbacher|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Military Historian, Author, Strategist, Media Person|
|Sibling:||Jonas Maines (Brother)|
Dr. Lynette Nusbacher is a well-known transgender military historian, author, and strategist from the United States. After changing her gender, Dr. Lynette Nusbacher’s popularity skyrocketed. Dr. Aryeh Nusbacher had even appeared on the History Channel. Her sexual orientation is lesbian.
Where is Dr. Lynette Nusbacher from?
Dr. Lynette was born Aryeh Judah Schoen Neubacher on December 17, 1966, in New York, United States. Her present age is 53. Wayne Maines and Kelly Maines, her parents, raised her as a Jew. Jonas Maines is her brother.
Dr. Nusacher was married to Melanie Bright before undergoing gender reassignment in 1998. The couple has two sons, the identities of whom remain unknown. Melanie, on the other hand, has been a strong supporter of her husband throughout the transformation stages, and the wife is still going strong with no marital problems.
Schooling of Dr Lynette Nusbacher
From 1984 to 1988, Lynette earned a B.A. in History and Economics from the University of Toronto. Lynette, regarded as one of the world’s most prominent military historians, began her MA in war studies at the Royal Military College of Canada in 1994, where she studied mechanized warfare doctrine, intelligence management, and army processes.
She even received the title of doctor after earning a DPhil in modern history from the University of Oxford. Her education, however, did not stop there. In 2008, she enrolled in the National School of Government’s Leadership Program, and in 2010, she graduated from Cranfield University’s Defense Strategic Leadership Program.
Dr. Lynette Nusbacher’s Life Prior to Gender Change
Before her gender transformation, Lynette was a well-known male media face. In the early 2000s, as Aryeh, she was one of the best weapon experts for historical or military channels. However, at the age of 41, Aryeh decided to undergo gender transformation, inspiring many people to be proud of their identities. Melanie, her wife, cheered her on as she transitioned from Aryeh to Lynette, making the transition easier.
The transformation surprised everyone, and many mistook her for Aryeh’s sister. It’s no surprise that the two look alike. However, Dr. Aryeh and Dr. Lynette are the same people, and after her transformation, the military cadets dubbed her Mrs. Gunfire.
What is the Net Worth of Dr. Lynette Nusbacher?
Dr. Nusbacher is currently employed in a cabinet office and teaches postgraduates in strategic studies at the University of Reading. Similarly, at the age of 53, she has risen to prominence. She is estimated to have a net worth of $1.3 million.
How Tall is Dr Lynette Nusbacher?
Dr. Lynette, a transgender American Military Historian, is 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall and weighs 60 kg. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black. Her body measurements are 34-28-35, and she wears a 33B bra size.
Career Line of Dr Lynette Nusbacher
- Nusbacher began her career as an administrator at the University of Toronto in 1988 while still pursuing her first degree, a position she held for six years. She was then hired as a logistician for the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Until 2000, she was the financial officer for an infantry battalion. Later that year, as a principal and senior consultant in war and strategic studies, she joined the LMC consultant. Before her departure in 2017, she was also given the opportunity to conduct specialized operational research.
- She was skilled at working two or three jobs at the same time. In the meantime, she worked as a Senior Intelligence Advisor and Devil’s Advocate for the UK Cabinet Office in 2007. She was in charge of ensuring a clean system for assessing national security.
- She was named Head of the Strategic Horizons Unit in 2008. Aside from that, from 2006 to 2012, she worked as a part-time tutor at the University of Reading.
- Dr. Nusbacher also worked as a military history expert on the BBC TV show Time Commanders, which aired from 2003 to 2007. She has even appeared in documentaries on the History Channel.
- Nusbacher Associates, her current business, is a management consulting firm. However, she still finds time to write for the Times of Israel and the Huffington Post.
- Dr. Nusbacher, in addition to consulting and working in the media, is the author of the 2002 book The Battle of Bannockburn 1314, which is based on the 1314 Scottish war.