A native from Doylestown, Pennsylvania, Dr. Sean Conley is an American osteopathic physician currently serving as a White House Physician to the President, Donald Trump. He is also a United States Navy officer who was formerly deployed in Afghanistan. He graduated from the University of Notre Dame and later obtained a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006.
Dr. Sean Conley has been actively working as the physician to the president since 2018. President Donald Trump and his wife, Melanie Trump are currently under the care of Dr. Sean after they both tested positive for Coronavirus, the breaking news which was announced on October 2nd, 2020. The next day, he had released an official statement addressing the improved health condition of President Trump. However, he also added that Mr. Trump still is not completely out of the woods for now.
|Name||Dr Sean Conley|
|Profession||White House Physician & US Navy Officer|
|Net Worth||$ 2.5 million|
|Salary||$ 1 million per year|
|Wife||Dr. Kristin Conley|
|Children||Padraig, Garrett & Emily|
|Education||Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine|
Dr. Sean Conley: “This morning the president is doing very well—at this time the team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made.”pic.twitter.com/c7WpEBXavC
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 3, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Sean Conley
- Dr. Sean Conley is the White House physician whose salary has not been released for public use.
- Although the exact data remains unavailable, it is assumed that the White House doctor earns a base salary of $1 million per year.
- He is a married man and that his wife also happens to be a doctor by profession. Her name is Dr. Kristin Conley.
- In his family, he has three children which comprise two sons; Padraig and Garrett, and also a beautiful daughter named Emily.
- As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $ 2.5 million.
- Born in the year 1980, Dr. Sean has stepped onto his early-40s.
- Prior to his appointment at the White House Medical Unit, he was employed as the research director at Portsmouth Navy Department of Emergency Medicine.
- He was nominated by the former US Navy Officer, Ronny Jackson to become the physician to the president.
- Quite interestingly, Dr. Sean remains absent from any sort of social media platform. He has no presence anywhere at social networking sites.
- A detailed description of his professional works and achievements have been well presented on Wikipedia.