Facts of Drew Grant
|Full Name:||Drew Grant|
|Birth Day:||April 24, 1946|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Sibling:||Si Robertson, James Francis Robertson, Jan Robertson, Harold Quality, Thomas Silas, and Judith Ann|
Phil Robertson, an expert tracker from the United States, is well-known for what he does best: chasing. Along with his sibling Si Robertson and his entire family, he appears in the television show Duck Tradition. Phil has around 23k Twitter followers as a result of his fame from the television show. Similarly, he is Duck Officer’s most ardent supporter.
Early Life of Drew Grant
Phil was born on April 24, 1946, in Vivian, Louisiana, United States. His nationality is American, and he is a Taurus. He passed on his youth to six relatives. He graduated from Louisiana College with a bachelor’s degree.
Phil was born into a large family as the fifth child of guardians James and Merritt Robertson. Si Robertson, James Francis Robertson, Jan Robertson, Harold Quality, Thomas Silas, and Judith Ann were his six siblings. His family was impoverished when he was young, but Phil’s karma was changed by his perseverance, and he now owns a one-million-dollar company.
How much is Drew Grant Net Worth?
Phil Robertson is currently putting together his net worth as an American tracker and television star. He currently has a net worth of $15 million. In addition, his company compensates him for advancing his resources.
Who is Drew Grant Husband? Any Children & Wedding Dress
Not everyone is as fortunate as Phil appears to be; he has a beautiful family and a spouse in addition to a successful career. In addition, his better half, Marsha Kay Carroway, is his secondary school sweetheart. He married Marsha, his long-time sweetheart, in 1966 after dating her for a long time.
His other half, as a caring companion, supported him through all of life’s ups and downs; it’s no surprise that Phil attributes his calmness to his significant other. Phil and his better half, Jase, Jules Jeptha, Alan, and Willie Robertson, are the guardians of four wonderful children. Phil appears in the television show Duck Line with nearly his entire family.
Drew Grant’s Career Line
- Phil started out as a football star in high school, then worked as an instructor and, finally, as a business fisherman to supplement his income.
- His life began to fall into place after he left the sum of his occupations and decided to work with his energy, chasing in the wild.
- Phil decided to start his own company, Duck Leader Association, all of a sudden.
- He turned a free endeavor into a multi-million-dollar business with the help of his family.
- Following that, they rebranded the company as the Duck Tradition, an unscripted television show.