When it comes to uploading make-up videos, Dulce Candy is a popular YouTuber. Dulce Candy began her career to becoming a successful social media influencer in 2006, and she has also advertised for a number of top beauty brands. Her creative educational videos also helped her to a successful future.
How old is Dulce Candy?
On August 20, 1987, in Zacapa, Mexico, Dulce Candy was born. Dulce Candy Tejada was her birth name. Her nationality is American, and she is of Latino ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she’s 32 years old. Furthermore, she was raised in a trailer park and had to work hard, so her childhood was not easy. She even crossed the border illegally from Mexico to the United States when she was six years old, in 1994.
Furthermore, she stated that her mother drove her four daughters to California, climbing fences and swimming across a river along the way, and they eventually arrived in Oxnard. She later married her father, a farm laborer. She and her two sisters grew up together. Dulce revealed that she was pursuing a fashion degree in an interview in 2015. It was also revealed that she was depressed in high school and attempted suicide once.
How much is Dulce Candy’s Net Worth?
Dulce’s net worth is estimated to be $500,000 as of 2020. Her earnings are derived from her work as a YouTuber and social media influencer. The YouTuber is currently living a lavish and enjoyable lifestyle. She lives with her family and two puppies in Los Angeles, California. His husband works as well and earns a good living for their family for the time being.
Is Dulce Candy married?
Jesse Ruiz, the talented YouTuber, is already married. Dulce met her husband in the army at first. In addition, Dulce’s husband frequently appears in her YouTube vlogs. When Dulce married her husband in 2011, she began a new chapter in her life. She gave birth to her son, Izek, in the same year.
She was also pregnant with her second child at the time and revealed that she was 23 weeks pregnant. She has two amazing dogs in addition to a husband and a son. She shared a Christmas-themed photo of herself and the two adorable puppies wearing matching PJs. Aside from that, the lovely artist isn’t involved in any of the current controversies.
How tall is Dulce Candy?
The gifted Star stands 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs only 40 kilograms. Dulce has lived an active life since she was an age. Her time in the army also improved her fitness and athletic ability. This is also one of the reasons for her YouTube and fashion careers, as many people have praised her curvy body figure. She also has fair skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair.
Carrer line of Dulce Candy
- Dulce didn’t start her vlogging career right away, but she did attend a military high school in 2006. She began working as a mechanic after serving in the army for 15 months and spending time in Iraq as a certified generator mechanic. She was stationed in Texas at Fort Hood.
- Nonetheless, Dulce started her YouTube channel, “Dulce Candy,” in 2008, in the hopes of adding femininity to her life. Dulce Candy launched her YouTube channel on June 14, 2008, and her first video, titled “MaryKay The Berries Look!!!! using mineral eyeshadows..” was uploaded on July 3, 2008.
- She’s been uploading a lot of videos about makeup tutorials and ideas, beauty tips, product reviews, and travel vlogs since that day. In April 2013, her YouTube channel had over a million subscribers. She currently has over 2.21 million followers and more than 328 million followers.
- On the channel, she posts DIY and tutorials. She also has a YouTube channel, “DulceCandyTV,” with 306 K subscribers, where she uploads vlogs about her personal life.
- “Quick and Easy: Winged Liner” is her most popular video to date. As of right now, it has received over 9.5 million views. Her popularity on Instagram, where she has another 1.1 million followers, has also shifted dramatically.
- Dulce has been given the opportunity to promote various brands such as Too Faced, Cover Girl, Olay, and Macy’s in exchange for monetary compensation based on the number of followers she has amassed. In addition, she is a well-known author.
- In 2015, Dulce published books such as “The Sweet Life: Find Passion, Embrace Fear, and Create Success on Your Own Terms.”