Facts of Eboni Nichols
|Full Name:||Eboni Nichols|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Profession:||Dancer and Choreographer|
|Birthplace:||Eagle, Ada County, Idaho|
|Education:||B.F.A degree in dance and theatre|
Eboni Nichols is an African-American dancer and choreographer. Eboni Nichols has appeared in numerous commercials, television shows, and feature films. She has also choreographed numerous music videos, working with artists such as Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Demi Lovato, BebeRexa, Will Smith, and many others.
How old is Eboni Nichols?
Eboni Nichols was born in the United States on May 12, 1978, and she is 42 years old. She grew up in Eagle, Ada County, Idaho. Taurus is her astrological sign. Her early life and parents have not yet been revealed.
She began dancing when she was eight years old, when she enrolled in the ‘Bre Dance Studio’ in California. Following her graduation from Moreno Valley’s ‘Valley View High School.’ Nichols enrolled at ‘Chapman University’ in Orange, California. She graduated from college with a ‘Bachelor in Fine Arts’ (BFA) degree in Theatre & Dance.
Nichols chose a career in entertainment because she enjoys dancing. Soon after graduating, she joined the famous cheerleading squad, the ‘Los Angeles Laker Girls.’ Nichols was able to launch her career as a dancer as a result of this. She also has a B.F.A. in dance and theatre.
How much is Eboni Nichols’s Net Worth?
Nichols hasn’t won any awards, but her exceptional abilities are widely admired and admired. In 2020, Eboni’s net worth is expected to be $10 million. Her estimated net worth in the previous year (2019) was $1 million – $5 million (approx.) and in 2018 was $100,000 – $1 million.
Who is Eboni Nichols’s Husband?
Nichols has been dating Grammy Award-winning singer and rapper Queen Latifah. Queen Latifah has an estimated net worth of $60 million. Nichols and Latifah first met on the set of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in 2009. They’ve been dating since 2013 and have been seen together at various events. People saw Nichols and Latifah kissing on a beach in Sardinia in 2014. They were later seen vacationing together in places like Brazil.
Queen Latifah revealed in one of her interviews in 2018 that she is ready to start a family. Pictures of Nichols sporting her baby bump eventually surfaced on the internet, sparking speculation that Latifah and Nichols are expecting their first child together. They allegedly ended their relationship in 2015, only to rekindle it the following year. According to some sources, they are already married. Nichols gave birth to a son in 2019 and named him Rebel. They both eagerly awaited the arrival of their child.
How tall is Eboni Nichols?
She has black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her body measurements are not provided. Nichols is a very private person who does not use social media.
Career line of Eboni Nichols
- Nichols began touring with various dance troupes after gaining enough experience through her association with the ‘Los Angeles Laker Girls.’ She eventually got opportunities to work with artists such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Aaliyah, Will Smith, and Mary J. Blige, among many others.
- Nichols made her big break when she began choreographing for commercials and television shows. Nichols has choreographed for a variety of companies, including Apple, Toyota, McDonald’s, Burger King, Farmers Insurance Group, Walgreens, Svedka, and others.
- Her choreography has been featured on a number of television shows. They are ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live,’ ‘The Today Show,’ ‘Good Morning America,’ ‘American Idol,’ ‘American Music Awards,’ ‘Jane the Virgin,’ ‘Fresh off the Boat,’ and so on. Eboni Nichols is currently one of the most sought-after choreographers, not only for television shows but also for feature films.
- Her filmography includes ‘Girls Trip,’ ‘Office Christmas Party,’ ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle,’ ‘Night School,’ ‘Dreamgirls,’ ‘Blades of Glory,’ and ‘Jack and Jill.’
- Nichols was elected to the Television Academy’s Board of Governors. She is currently the Co-Governor of the Academy’s Choreography Peer Group.’ Nichols is currently represented by ‘Bloc Talent Agency, Inc.’
- She choreographed hit films such as “Jack and Jill,” which grossed $149.7 million at the box office.
- In addition, ‘Jumanji’ was a box office success, grossing $962.1 million in 2017, propelling her to the top-earning choreographer in Hollywood. She’s also appeared in music videos with Cher Lloyd, Becky G, and Cody Simpson.
- Nichols is well-known for her work on a wide range of films and television shows. It includes Night School, Jane the Virgin, and American Idol. She is also well-known for her work in music videos and event performances.