Eduardo Tamayo is a celebrity ex-husband from the United States. Eduardo Tamayo was Tulsi Gabbard’s ex-husband. Tulsi is an American politician who was elected as the country’s first Hindu member of Congress.
How old is Eduardo Tamayo?
Eduardo Tamayo’s exact birth date, age, and birthplace are not readily available on the internet. There is also no information on his zodiac sign. However, there is information that Eduardo was born in 1981, so he will be 40 years old in 2021. Similarly, he is an honorary citizen of the United States. Apart from that, there is no information about Eduardo’s educational journey.
Is Eduardo Tamayo in a relationship?
Eduardo Tamayo’s current relationship status is unknown because he is no longer in the public eye. Eduardo, on the other hand, was previously married to Tulsi Gabbard. In 2002, the wedding married in a private ceremony.
However, things were strained between them due to Tulsi Gabbard’s lengthy deployment to Iraq. They eventually divorced in 2006. Tulsi Gabbard married Eduardo when she was 21 years old. Tulsi Gabbard stated about her first wedding:
I was more interested in martial arts than Barbie dolls, so planning a wedding never occurred to me.
On June 5, 2006, the couple filed for divorce. Following their marriage, the couple remained together for four years. Similarly, in 2013, Tulsi Gabbard revealed that Eduardo and Tulsi were childhood sweethearts. She referred to their marriage as “young love.”
Tulsi and Eduardo surfed together and were even best friends. Tulsi even admitted that Eduardo’s family had always been like her family. Tulsi Gabbard revealed their divorce in a personal note posted online after returning from an 18-month deployment in Iraq.
Tulsi Gabbard also revealed that the deployment was difficult for her husband. She also wrote:
Unfortunately, Eddie and I became another statistic, another sad story illustrating the stresses that war places on military spouses and families.
Tulsi Gabbard is currently celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary with Abraham Williams in 2020. Abraham is a cinematographer, Steadicam operator, and photographer based in Hawaii, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and New York City.
How tall is Eduardo Tamayo?
Eduardo Tamayo is said to be 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 70 kilograms. This information, however, cannot be verified because there are no public photographs of Eduardo to date.
Career line of Eduardo Tamayo
- Eduardo Tamayo is most well-known as Tulsi Gabbard’s celebrity ex-husband. Tulsi is an American politician. She is also a member of the Hawaii Army National Guard and the United States Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district.
- Tulsi was elected in 2012 and is the first Hindu member of Congress. Similarly, she is the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress. Similarly, Tulsi is a Democratic candidate for President of the United States in 2020. Eduardo is a businessman in addition to being well-known as Tulsi Gabbard’s ex-husband.
- Tulsi Gabbard, Eduardo’s ex-wife, was elected to the Hawaii House of Representatives in 2002. Tulsi served in a field medical unit of the Hawaii Army National Guard in Iraq from 2004 to 2005. Eduardo’s ex-wife was also stationed in Kuwait from 2008 to 2009 as the platoon leader of the Army Military Police.
- Tulsi was also a vice-chair of the Democratic National Committee from 2013 to 2016. She resigned at the time in order to support Senator Bernie Sanders for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016. Tulsi Gabbard is also a former presidential candidate, congresswoman, veteran, surfer, soldier, and Yoga practitioner.
- Tulsi Gabbard, Eduardo’s wife, supports a Medicare-for-all health-care plan known as “Single Payer Plus.” Tulsi also co-sponsored the Family Act, which calls for paid family and medical leave, and she supports universal basic income.
- Aside from his wife Tulsi, the New Yorker article once mentioned Eduardo Tamayo’s uncle, Tobby Tamayo, who lives in the Philippines. Tobby Tamayo, Eduardo’s uncle, is one of the employees of a group that helped run a school affiliated with Chris Butler, a yoga guru.