Facts of Edward Highmore
|Full Name:||Edward Highmore|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Making a name for oneself in the entertainment industry takes time, luck, and effort. Similarly, English actor Edward Highmore rose to fame as a result of his years of hard work and dedication in the entertainment industry. He is best known for his role as Malkon in the television series Doctor Who, which aired in 1984. In the same way, he has demonstrated his acting abilities in films such as Lame Ducks, The Tripods, Howard’s Way, Heidi, and The Detectives.
Estimated Net Worth of Edward Highmore
Edward Highmore, 59, has amassed a substantial fortune as a result of his successful career. As of 2020, he has a net worth of around $1 million. His acting career provides the majority of his income. In addition, he has been working in the field for a long time and may have received a large sum of money.=
So far, the star has not revealed any other details about his salary and earnings in the media. His son, Freddie Highmore, has a net worth of $4 million as of 2020. He received several award nominations at a young age, including one for the Broadcast Film Critics Award and one for the Screen Actors Guild Award for his work in Finding Neverland. Even after amassing such a large fortune, he has not divulged information about his house or vehicles to the media.
Who is Edward Highmore Wife?
Edward, 59, is happily married to his longtime girlfriend turned wife, Sue Latimer. Concerning his wife, she is a talent agent whose clients include celebrities such as Daniel Radcliffe. The wedding dated for several years before deciding to marry. There is no information about the couple’s wedding date or venue because they live a low-key life. They most likely married in a private ceremony hall.
The couple has been married for many years and there are no signs of them getting divorced. There are also no rumors of extramarital affairs at this time. For the time being, they are in a happy relationship, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows. The couple has two children, both sons, from their lengthy marriage. On 14 February 1992, the couple welcomed their first child, a son named Freddie Highmore. They also have another son named Bertie Highmore. However, there is no information about Bertie’s exact birth date.
Height and weight of Edward Highmore
Edward is a healthy-looking man of average height and weight. Although Edward’s exact height and weight are unknown. He has brown hair and brown eyes. The rest of his body measurements are unknown.
Edward Highmore’s Career Line
- Edward is best known for his role as Leo Howard in the BBC drama Howards’ Way, which aired in the 1980s. In addition, he appeared in Doctor Who as Malkon in the 1984 serial Planet of Fire.
- He then went to the Guildford School of Acting.
- Edward is the father of Charlie Bucket, played by Freddie Highmore in the 2005 film adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Bertie. Edward and his son Freddie co-starred as father and son in Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story.
- Furthermore, his wife, Sue Latimer, is a talent agent who represents Daniel Radcliffe.
- Among the other films and television series in which Highmore has appeared are ‘The Good Doctor,’ ‘Tour de Pharmacy,’ ‘Bates Motel,’ ‘Close to the Enemy,’ ‘Almost Friends,’ ‘The Journey,’ ‘Arthur and the Great Adventure,’ ‘August Rush,’ ‘Two Brothers,’ and ‘I Saw You.’