Facts of Eleanor Calder
|Full Name:||Eleanor Calder|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Fashion blogger, Instagram model|
|Education:||Major in politics and sociology at the University of Manchester|
Eleanor Calder is an Instagram model and fashion blogger from the United Kingdom. Eleanor Calder rose to international prominence as a result of her relationship with Louis Tomlinson, a member of One Direction.
How old is Eleanor Calder?
Eleanor Calder was born on July 16, 1992, as Eleanor Jane Calder in London, England, United Kingdom. Her birth sign is Cancer, and she is of British nationality. Philip Calder is her father’s name, and Deborah Calder is her mother’s.
She, too, is 28. In 2013, she attended the University of Manchester in England, where she studied politics and sociology. She is also the only child with no siblings. She adores dogs and has several of them as pets, as evidenced by her Instagram feed.
How much is Eleanor Calder’s Net Worth?
Eleanor Calder has never won an award or been nominated for one. She is a successful model, blogger, and Instagram star. As a result of her career and hard work, she earns a comfortable living. Her exact salary and net worth, however, are unknown. Her boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, is also worth $70 million.
Is Eleanor Calder married?
From September 2011 to March 2015, Eleanor Calder and English singer Louis Tomlinson were together. Eleanor grew close to both Louis’ mother, Johannah Deakin, and her sister, Daisy, during their relationship. Many ‘1-D’ fans, however, attacked her, sending her death threats and photos of Louis’ ex-girlfriend Hannah Walker. She is still vilified by the online troll group ‘Larry Shippers,’ which is obsessed with a fictitious romance between Louis and Harry Styles. Through it all, Louis has been there for her.
They allegedly split up because of Louis’ hectic tour schedule and her need to stay in England to focus on her studies. Louis had a few relationships after the break-up and even had a son with his then-girlfriend Briana Jungwirth. Nonetheless, Eleanor and Louis stayed in touch over the years, and they reunited in February 2017, following the death of Louis’ mother in December 2016. The couple has been inseparable since then, and they even have matching tattoos of their initials ‘E’ and ‘L.’
When paparazzi and two fans attacked the couple at LAX airport in March 2017, they became embroiled in a controversy. Louis was seen on video attempting to protect Eleanor from being assaulted by two girls and attempting to take away the paparazzi’s camera. Louis was arrested, released on bail, and the situation was resolved quietly. Fans reacted angrily to the two young ladies.
How tall is Eleanor Calder?
Eleanor has lovely brown hair and hazel eyes. Her dress size is 6 and her body measurements are 33-24-34 inches. She is 5ft 9in (175cm) tall and weighs approximately 55 kg.
Career line of Eleanor Calder
- She worked as a Hollister store assistant during her adolescent years. Prior to meeting Louis Tomlinson in September 2011, they met through a mutual friend. She also worked as a model at the store ‘Hollister.’
- Her plans were later altered due to her unexpected celebrity as her relationship with ‘One Direction’ member Louis Tomlinson became public.
- Eleanor was stalked by paparazzi and jealous ‘1D’ fans who even set up hate accounts to criticize her after her relationship with Louis became public. But the pair stayed together, and Louis assisted her in creating an Instagram account.
- The account began by posting about the most recent fashion trends. Simultaneously, she and her friend Max Hurd launched the blog ‘The Trend Pear.’ Many people praised the blog, which emphasized not only fashion but also lifestyle trends.
- Similarly, because it was one of the few blogs, ‘The Trend Pear’ grew in popularity. It depicts both male and female fashion trends in a very modern gender-neutral manner.
- Eleanor and Max Hurd created the blog to break down gender stereotypes in the fashion industry. So it’s safe to say that the blog was a smashing success, launching both bloggers’ careers.
- The same thing that made her famous was also the source of her vilification by envious ‘One Direction’ fans. Despite the fact that Louis was the one who drew attention to her. Eleanor is a fashion blogger who has amassed a massive fan base on Instagram.
- In addition, she is one of the original creators of the now-defunct blog ‘The Trend Pear,’ and she uses her Instagram account to showcase the latest fashion trends. She is also associated with several brands, including Tommy Hilfiger and Diesel, to name a few.
- Eleanor, one of the most sought-after modern-day fashion bloggers, has played an important role in promoting youth fashion on Instagram.
- She has, however, frequently expressed her dissatisfaction with being followed by paparazzi and gossip tabloids as a result of her relationship.