Elizabeth Hashagen is an American broadcast journalist. Elizabeth Hashagen is well-known for her work with the television network News 12. She is primarily the co-anchor of News 12 Long Island’s morning show.
How old is Elizabeth Hashagen?
Elizabeth Hashagen was born on March 10, 1976, in Long Island, New York, USA. She is 44 years old and born under the sign of Pisces. She is an American nationality.
Her father’s name is Paul Hashagen, but her mother’s name is unknown at the moment. Likewise, she has a sister named Jessica Hashagan. Elizabeth grew up in the same city as her sister in the United States. She is very close to her sister. Concerning her father, he has worked for the New York Fire Department for over 25 years. Paul, on the other hand, has retired. He has also written several books and numerous stories about the history of the fire service, including the Fire Department of New York: The Bravest: An Illustrated History 1865-2002: and One Hundred Years of Valor: Rescue Company 1 New York City Fire Department Rescue 1915-2015.
In terms of Elizabeth’s educational background and qualifications, she graduated from Holy Trinity High School. She then attended State University College at Cortland, which is now part of the University of North London. Later, Elizabeth enrolled at SUNY Cortland, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication, Broadcast Journalism, and Performing Arts.
How much is Elizabeth Hashagen’s Net Worth?
In terms of Elizebeth’s earnings and income, her estimated net worth is $1 million and her salary is $72K, according to information cradle. Furthermore, her main source of income is her journalism career.
Does Elizabeth Hashagen have a child?
Randy Flickr and Elizabeth Hashagen married on June 8, 2007. Timothy Paul and Allison Rae are the couple’s two children. Similarly, she has shared photos of her husband, as well as her children, on her social media accounts. Furthermore, Elizabeth and her husband Randy are loving their roles as parents and raising their children.
Is Elizabeth Hashagen married?
Elizebeth Hashagen spends most of her free time with her family. She enjoys outdoor and water-related activities such as fishing, kayaking, and scuba diving. Similarly, her passion for physical fitness has led her to become a certified physical fitness instructor. Furthermore, Elizabeth’s parents own a summer home in Greenport, which the family visits during extended vacations. She has also gained a reputation for covering high-profile events in New York, such as the infamous 9/11 terrorist attacks. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with both her immediate and extended family. She also posts videos of herself going to the gym and working out.
How tall is Elizabeth Hashagen?
Elizabeth Hashagen’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of her previously unknown measurements are still being reviewed. Similarly, Elizabeth has blonde hair and hazel eyes. And she has a lovely smile as well as a pleasant personality.
Career line of Elizabeth Hashagen
- Elizabeth Ashagen attended classes at the University of North London as part of her course work while at SUNY. She then continued her education at the New York Institute of Technology after graduating.
- Furthermore, the private university has campuses all over the world and focuses on technology as well as applied scientific research. She also interned at News 12 Long Island during her time there.
- However, after completing her studies, Elizabeth did not immediately begin working for News 12, but instead began her career as a reporter for WLNY TV 55. It is an independent television station owned by CBS Television Stations. They are primarily focused on Long Island, but they serve the majority of New York.
- Elizabeth stayed for a year before moving on to work as a reporter for the News 12 Networks in the year 2000. And News 12 is a collection of regional cable news television channels owned by Altice USA.
- They provide 24-hour news coverage of the New York metropolitan area, excluding Staten Island, Manhattan, and Queens.
- In addition, after four years as a reporter for the network, Elizabeth Hashagen was promoted to co-anchor of News 12 Long Island’s morning show. This meant she’d be on the air from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. on weekdays. She also continued on the following program, which aired until 11 a.m., including segments depicting the Best of Long Island and Adventure Week.
- Similarly, Elizabeth manages a number of weekly series as part of her job, such as “Go Green” and “12 Making a Difference.”
Awards of Elizabeth Hashagen
Elizabeth Hashagen has received numerous awards, including the first Emmy Award in 2004 for her coverage of a Continuing News Story. Her six Emmy nominations in 2006 led all New York reporters and anchors. She went on to win 11 Emmys, two National Headliner Awards, two National Gabriel Awards, a National Clarion Award, and was named a Top Female Journalist by the Newswomen’s Club of New York, in addition to more than two dozen local and regional Associated Press and Press Club of Long Island Awards.