orn and raised in the United States, Emily Roeske is a well-known actress who is known for her works in Halloweentown, Kalabar’s Evenge, and 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain.
She has been working as an actress from 1997, but she has not worked in as many films as people expect because she is involved in professional fighting too. She has been training and participating in tournaments for more than a decade now.
|Birthday||July 15, 1991|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inch|
|Parents||James Paul Roeske Sr., Ellie Roeske|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
10 Facts on Emily Roeske
- Emily Roeske was born on July 15, 1991, in Wisconsin, United States. She is currently 29 years old.
- Emily had a huge interest in acting as well as in martial arts. She has been practicing martial arts from the year 2004.
- She has been able to win several national and World Championships, the most notable one was when she was awarded a second-degree black belt in American Freestyle Karate in 2004.
- But the passion for martial arts runs in the family, as she helps her brother run Surprise Family Karate.
- She is a multi-talented woman. She even has an interest in nutrition and is thinking of pursuing a career as a dietitian.
- Talking about her personal life, Emily is married to Mitch Chapman. They were married on April 21, 2013. The couples currently live in Arizona.
- They even have a 4 years old daughter, Evie Marie who was born on April 10, 2016.
- Unfortunately, she is not very active on social media platforms. She has an Instagram account but it is private and her twitter account does not contain any tweets at all.
- Roeske’s first-ever movie was Fell’s Redeemer where she played the role of a character named Alicia. This movie was released in 1997.
- She has worked on about 6 moves/series as an actress as per her IMDB page. She does have an IMDB page where we can get detailed information about her works as an actress. The URL link to the page is www.imdb.com