Facts of Emma Blackery
|Full Name:||Emma Blackery|
Emma Blackery is a British singer, songwriter, and social media content creator. Emma Blackery is a Youtube music content creator who shares her EPs, singles, and other music videos. Similarly, her YouTube channel, titled ‘Emma Blackery,’ has 1.35 million subscribers.
How old is Emma Blackery?
Emma Blackery was born on November 11, 1991, and is now 29 years old. Emma Louise Blackery’s full name is Emma Louise Blackery, and she was born under the sign of Scorpio. Similarly, Emma was born in Basildon, England, and she is British. Similarly, in terms of ethnicity and religion, she is Caucasian and adheres to Christianity. Likewise, Emma is the daughter of Michael and Sheila Blackery. Furthermore, her parents divorced while she was in high school. Similarly, she suffered from depression and blamed her mother for everything. Similarly, she has two younger half-siblings, Febe and Travis.
Similarly, Emma is a homebody who still lives at home with her parents and two younger siblings. Similarly, she is an avid reader, and her favorite book is ‘The Lovely Bones.’ Similarly, she enjoys potato chips, pies, and chocolate, as well as cold tea. Emma was interested in music from a young age. She is inspired and influenced by Blink-182, Green Day, Tessa Violet, The White Stripes, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Avril Lavigne, Placebo, Taylor Swift, Twenty One Pilots, and Nine Inch Nails. Likewise, she purchased Michael Jackson and Madonna CDs. In addition, Emma attended Bromfords School in Wickford. Similarly, she received her diploma in politics from SEEVIC College.
How much is Emma Blackery’s Net Worth?
This talented singer and YouTuber earns the majority of her money from her YouTube channel and singles. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be around $55,000. However, she has not yet disclosed her asset values to the media.
Who is Emma Blackery’s Partner?
Emma is straight and in a relationship. She is dating Davey Bennett, a member of the English alternative rock band Pop Will Eat Itself. Likewise, they began dating in August of 2018. Prior to this, she was in a relationship with fellow YouTuber Luke Cutforth from early 2013 to May 2016. Furthermore, she claims that their relationship ended mutually and that they are still on good terms.
How tall is Emma Blackery?
Looking at her appearance, Emma enjoys coloring her hair in funky shades of red, blue, and pink. Similarly, she wears hair extensions to add volume to her odd haircuts. Similarly, she is a huge fan of WWE and Zelda, and she has a Triforce tattoo that can be seen in videos and pictures. Emma was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome in 2015. Unfortunately, there is no information about her body measurements, such as height, weight, and other vital statistics.
Career line of Emma Blackery
- Emma is a professional singer, songwriter, and social media content creator. Similarly, she launched her YouTube channel in 2011 but later deleted it. Similarly, while still a student, Emma created a new channel called ‘These Silent Seas,’ where she posted music videos before deleting it.
- She worked as a full-time waitress after graduating with a degree in politics. She did, however, sing in addition to her work.
- Similarly, her music career began in early 2012 with the release of her first EP, ‘Human Behaviour.’ Emma’s second EP, ‘Distance,’ was released in July 2013. Similarly, her third EP, titled ‘Perfect,’ was released on November 11th, 2013.
- Furthermore, her title track spent a week at the top of the UK Independent Singles Breakers Chart and entered the UK Rock & Metal Singles Chart at number eight. Similarly, she was named one of Elle’s “30 Women Under 30 Who Are Changing the World” in 2015. Similarly, her fourth EP, ‘Sucks To Be You,’ was released in 2017.
- This title track became a hit, reaching number 85 on the Scottish Singles Chart. Similarly, on April 4, 2016, she joined the pop-punk band Busted on their ‘Pigs Can Fly Tour.’
- Similarly, on May 26th, 2017, she released her fifth EP. Her ‘Magnetised’ EP peaked at number 63 on the UK Albums Chart.
- Similarly, she launched her independent record label ‘RWG Records’ in 2018. On March 15, 2018, she released ‘Dirt,’ which was produced by Toby Scott. Similarly, her debut album, ‘Villains,’ was released on August 31, 2018. In these songs, she collaborated with artists such as Toby Scott, Maxwell Cooke, and Peter Hutching.
- Similarly, Emma embarked on a song tour throughout Europe, visiting Stockholm, Copenhagen, Sugarfactory, Hamburg, and other cities. Similarly, she collaborated on the production of ‘Cute Without You’ with Toby Scott. Similarly, her most recent EP, titled ‘My Arms Are Open,’ will be released on May 15, 2020
- After discontinuing her first channel, she launched her self-titled channel ‘Emma Blackery’ on May 13, 2012. Similarly, she has over 1.35 million subscribers in it. Similarly, on this channel, she posts videos of comedy, music, self-help, and advice.
- Similarly, her first video on the channel, ‘ZELDA OR GTFO,’ was posted on July 8, 2012, and has received over 392k views. Emma then posted ‘BUDS WITH THE ROCK’ on July 10th, 2012, which has received over 201k views.
- Furthermore, she has posted 301 videos on her channel, which has over a million views.
- Similarly, her most popular video on the channel is titled ‘IF TAMPON COMMERCIALS WERE HONEST.’ She posted this video on June 24, 2015, and it has 5.5 million views.
- Similarly, her other popular videos include ‘MY THOUGHTS ON GOOGLE+,’ ‘THE SIMS IN REAL LIFE,’ ‘YOUTUBE REWIND: THE TRUTH (WHY I’M SAYING NO NEXT YEAR),’ ‘WHAT THEY DON’T TEACH ABOUT SEX,’ ‘I LIVED LIKE A SIM FOR 24 HOURS,’ and ‘IF WEBSITES STARTED DATING.’ These videos have over 3.5 million views. Emma also has a YouTube channel. She has a vlog channel called ‘Vloggery,’ which she started on August 28, 2016.