Facts of Emma Rayne Lyle
|Full Name:||Emma Rayne Lyle|
|Net Worth:||$0.6 million dollars|
|Sibling:||Savannah Lyle, Austin Lyle, Ryan Lyle|
Emma Rayne Lyle is a child actress who has appeared on stage, in television shows, and in films. Emma Rayne Lyle is best known for her role as Emily Reddy in the 2011 feature film ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It.’ In addition, she is a Director, Writer, and Theater Artist.
How old is Emma Rayne Lyle?
On August 26, 2003, Emma Rayne Lyle opened her eyes for the first time. Her hometown is Tampa, Florida, in the United States. Her birth sign is Virgo, and she will be 17 years old in 2020. Emma has two older brothers, Ryan Lyle and Austin Lyle, as well as a sister, Savannah Lyle.
Her family also owns two dogs, Lou and Lola. Nyna Lyle is her mother’s name, and Grady Henry Lyle is her father’s name. As a result, she was raised in a loving and caring household. She was also educated at home.
How much does Emma Rayne Lyle earn?
The talented young actress could have made a good living. Her earnings have not been made public. Her net worth, however, is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million.
Is Emma Rayne Lyle dating someone?
She is most likely currently single. Emma has not yet publicly dated anyone. She is currently concentrating on her career and expanding her knowledge. In the future, we hope she finds her ideal match. She does, however, have enough time to begin her love life.
How tall is Emma Rayne Lyle?
Emma is a lovely young woman with a charming personality. She is 5’6″ tall. She, too, weighs around 50 kilograms. Furthermore, she has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her dimpled smile and deep-set eyes complement her perfectly. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are also 31-22-31 inches. As a result, she wears a 30A bra and a 7 shoe.
Career line of Emma Rayne Lyle
- Emma works as an actress professionally. She is best known for her performance as Emily Reddy in the 2011 feature film ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It,’ for which she received the Young Artist Award for ‘Best Young Actress Age Ten and Under.’
- Furthermore, in the feature film ‘Why Stop Now,’ she played Nicole Bloom. It landed her a nomination for a Young Artist Award for ‘Best Supporting Young Actress Age Ten and Under.’
- She worked as both a writer and director on the short fantasy film A Haunting at the Carnegie in 2013, in which she also played Em.
- In 2011, she appeared in the Samuel J. Friedman Theater production of ‘Good People’ as Ali.
- Similarly, she is well-known for her portrayal of Jackie in the film ‘Return.’ She plays the daughter of Linda Cardellini and Michael Shannon.
- Emma plays ‘Bridgette’ in her most recent film, ‘Jessica Darling’s It List,’ (2016), which is based on Megan McCafferty’s book series.
- Her breakthrough performance was as “Emily” in “I Don’t Know How She Does It.” She collaborated with Greg Kinnear, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jane Curtain, and Pierce Brosnan on the project.
- She has also appeared in television crime dramas such as “Law & Order: SVU” and “The Mentalist.”
- On Broadway, she co-starred with Francis McDormand and Tate Donovan in the Tony Award-winning play “Good People.”
- She has appeared in several popular films, including “Sweet Sweet Summertime” in 2017, “Blue” in 2015, “Unknown Caller” in 2014, and “House Hunting” in 2013. In addition, on May 10, 2007, she launched her own YouTube channel.