Emma Watson Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Emma Charlotte
|Nick Name||Emma Watson|
|Birthday||April 15, 1990|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
(As of Nov 2020)
|Net Worth||approx. $120 m (USD)|
Emma Watson is an actress, model, and campaigner from England. Her first professional acting role was as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, which catapulted her to stardom. Her Instagram account has almost a million followers.
What are her Body Status?
She is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Her weight is about 55 kg (121 lbs) . She has blonde hair and lovely dark brown eyes. Also, she frequently delights her admirers by posting photos of herself modeling on Instagram, and they looked eager to express their gratitude for her latest photographs update. 34-26-39 inches is her body measurement. She carries a 33 C bra cup size. She, too, is a fitness nut. Her flat stomach was frequently seen while she fixed her heavy-lidded gaze on the camera.
How old is Emma Watson?
She was born on 15 April 1990 in Paris, France. As of now, she is 32-yrs old.
What is her Net Worth?
Harry Pooter and the Philosopher’s Stone, the cinematic version of British novelist J. K. Rowling’s best-selling novel, began casting in 1999. Her net worth is reported to be in excess of $120 million (USD).
Is she Single or Dating?
In the year 2020, she is dating her businessman lover, Leo Robinton. Will Adamowicz was her former boyfriend, according to her dating history. Until December 2014, she was also dating Oxford rugby player Matthew Janney. In the summer of 2018, she dated Glee actor Chord Overstreet, and in the spring of 2019, she dated Brendan Wallace.
What are her Quick Facts?
- Her father, Chris Watson, is an English lawyer, and her mother, Jacqueline Luesby, is an actress.
- She is of mixed heritage and possesses British nationality.
- In 2005, she debuted as a model with a photo session for Teen Vogue.She launched her partnership with People Tree, a fair trade fashion brand, in 2009.
- In 2016, Watson founded Our Shared Shelf, a feminist Goodreads book group.
- Her Instagram account has almost 65 million followers.
- She went to Oxford’s Dragon School and Stagecoach Theatre Arts School, where she performed in school productions.
She also appears in the 2017 film Beauty and the Beast as Belle.
You may also like: Emma Digiovine