Facts of Eric Dunn:
|Full Name:||Eric Dunn|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Profession:||Social media personality|
Eric Dunn is a well-known American Vine star and one of the platform’s early adopters. Eric Dunn owns Eric Dunn Enterprises and is a Wilhelmina model.
How old is Eric Dunn?
In the year 2021, Eric Dunn will be 28 years old. On February 18, 1993, he was born in the state of Florida. In his home town, he grew up with his sister Bryana. Similarly, he was born in the United States to American parents, and his father, Bruce E. Dunn, has worked for ESPN for many years.
Jaedyn, his niece, is also a frequent visitor to his Instagram. Similarly, he is of American nationality, but his ethnicity remains unknown. In terms of his educational background, he attended Florida Atlantic University but did not specify what subject he majored in.
How much is Eric Dunn Net Worth?
In terms of Eric Dunn’s earnings, he is a well-known social media sensation who has amassed a sizable fortune through his efforts. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be in the $3 million range.
Similarly, he lives a lavish lifestyle and continues to attend the game show while scrolling through his Instagram posts.
Is Eric Dunn Single or Dating his Girlfriend?
When it comes to Eric Dunn’s relationship status, he appears to be single. He hasn’t married and doesn’t have any children. Furthermore, he is currently focused on his career. In the future, he may end up with his dream girl. In addition, he has not been involved in any controversial acts and has kept a clean record.
How tall is Eric Dunn?
Eric Dunn, 27, is a pleasant individual. He stands around 6 feet 5 inches tall with a fit body height. However, he has not revealed his body stats or weight until now. Similarly, he has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Career Line of Eric Dunn
- In terms of Eric Dunn’s professional life, he began making Vine videos in March 2013 and has quickly accumulated a large number of followers.
- Similarly, he is one of the most well-known Vine stars to have first used Vine.
- He has also established himself as the popular video series “Jerome is a gangsta from the suburbs” alter ego Jerome.
- He also owns Eric Dunn Enterprises and is a Wilhelmina model.
- His song has outperformed artists like Alicia Keys and Trey Songz on the iTunes R&B chart.
- In his videos, he has also included Jerry Purpdrank, another Vine superstar.
- In addition, on May 15, 2013, he launched a self-titled YouTube channel and posted his first video, titled “How to Scare a Black Man.”
- He has videos labeled Eric Dunn Vlogs, VINES, Skits & Vine Compilations, MUSIC VIDEOS, Skits & Vine Compilations, and #DunnImprov.
- In addition, he has a secondary channel called Dunn and Drew, which he co-owns with fellow YouTube star Andrew Willis, and he released his first video, DUNN AND DREW INTRODUCTION, on July 18, 2017.
- Some of the noteworthy videos include “Buffalo Bills clinch playoffs!!,” “Jaguars vs Patriots (AFC Championship REACTION),” “Jaguars vs Bengals reaction,” and many more.
- However, this channel is currently dormant.