Facts of Federico Vigevani
|Full Name:||Federico Vigevani|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Sibling:||Agustina and Fabri|
|Break Up:||Nicole García|
|Mother:||Sylvia de Arce Lapouble|
Federico Vigevani is a popular social media star who rose to prominence as one half of the Dosogas YouTube channel until their split in December 2018. Federico Vigevani co-hosted the Dosogas channel with Mathi Sellanes, posting public pranks, comedic vlogs, and challenges. Later, he went on to post content on his own, self-titled YouTube channel, which now has over 7.35 million subscribers.
How old is Federico Vigevani?
Federico Vigevani is 26 years old. He was born on October 1, 1994, in Uruguay. Similarly, his mother’s name is Sylvia de Arce Lapouble. He has an older sister, Agustina Vigevani, and an older brother, Fabri.
Furthermore, there isn’t much information available about his academic credentials. In terms of nationality, he is Uruguayan.
How much is Federico Vigevani’s Net Worth?
Federico Vigevani is a well-known YouTube star who has made a good living from his social media career. As a result, as of September 2020, he has a net worth of $2.4 million. Similarly, he is living a long-term lavish lifestyle while appreciating his good fortune. In addition, he earns money through other paid promotions, endorsements, and so on.
Is Federico Vigevani single?
Federico Vigevani is single and straight. He recently ended his relationship with fellow Dosogas member Nicole Garca. They agreed to a date in March 2020. Similarly, he and Nicole co-hosted the Fedecole YouTube channel. Furthermore, he is currently focusing on his YouTube career while also enjoying his single life.
Aside from that, there is no information about rumors and controversy surrounding his profession or personal life. Due to his involvement with social media, he has successfully maintained a clean image profile.
How tall is Federico Vigevani?
Federico Vigevani has a good personality and a good appearance. The YouTuber is 5 feet 11 inches tall, or 180 cm. And he weighs around 163 lb / 74 kg. His eyes are light brown, and his hair is brown.
Career line of Federico Vigevani
- Federico Vigevani is a well-known YouTuber best known for his channel ‘Dosogas.’ His journey to becoming a YouTube sensation is incredible. On June 1, 2014, he and his friend Mathias Sellanes launched the YouTube channel ‘Dosogas.’
- Nine days later, the two best friends uploaded their first video for fun. They created it as a hobby rather than a career opportunity. The first video, on the other hand, was a huge success, garnering over 100,000 views.
- They are, however, not currently active in the channel. However, the channel has already attracted over 5.61 million subscribers.
- They also had a secondary channel, Dosogas Plus. The video content on the channels primarily consists of vlogs, public pranks, comedic vlogs, challenge competitions, and so on.
- Aside from shooting locally, they have traveled to Argentina for several videos. They’ve even worked with other YouTube channels like Viral, Gonzalo Goette, Gonzaa Fonesca, Lucas Castel :D, Mariano Bondar, and Harold Benny.
- Although they were the main members of their channel, they also had a group of secondary members known as the Dosogas Team.
- The majority of the videos on Dosogas follow a consistent format: they begin with a montage, followed by Mathias greeting the viewers, and then their prank or challenges unfold.
- In addition to his Dosogas channels, he has run his own self-titled YouTube channel, which he still maintains. The channel currently has over 7.35 million subscribers. He is also very active and well-liked on other social media platforms.
- Similarly, his Twitter handle has slightly more than 1.3 million followers, while his Instagram account has 3.9 million followers.
- “Fede Ft. Necinos – WE ARE NOT WOLVES (Official Video)” and “Fede Ft. Necinos – Real Brothers (Official Video)” are two of his most popular videos. Both of the videos are music videos that run alongside Necinos. The first video has received over 38 million views, and the second video has received over 21 million views.